Driving your significant others car / letting your significant other drive your car

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man the first time i drove one of my ex's cars i was like :scusthov:

I was embarrassed as fukk looking around like :why: am i driving this trash :snoop:

I was being nice at the time took her car to get fixed so she could pass inspection.

But tell me :why: this hoe let her friend with no license drive her car and she crashed it the next week after i spent all that money :pacspit:

Talk about being pissed the fukk off.

My recent ex doe had lil rover :shaq:

Had to get my whip maintenance but had mad shyt to do that day. She aint have nothing to do so she left me her truck all day :dream: and went out with her bestfriend.

mysmilie_3409.gif

Gave it back no gas :youngsabo:

I let this one broad i was smashing drive my shyt to an appointment i was terrified. Couldn't think straight just wanted my car back.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Lets go wine shopping w my top down

:takedat::takedat::takedat:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you see it often out here. a lot of nikkas who don't have a pot to piss in, riding their girl honda/toyota like its a go-kart. you also see a lot of grown nikkas riding passenger to women :scusthov:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't have an SO when I did or was messing with someone, I never asked to drive their car and vice versa. I never ask to drive anyone's car, unless they're too drunk to drive themselves. I'm young, but even when I got my car (97 Honda) my cousins and friends were asking to drive it, but I'd always say no. There's no point to me as cars aren't that important and if it's not mine then I could careless about it. Cool you have a nice car but it doesn't effect my status nor my financial situation.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
My girl can't drive stick shift so that's not a problem here. She doesn't even know how to start the car :heh:. She wanted to learn so i taught her but i knew she wasn't gonna succeed to begin with, stalling every 10 ft. You ain't gonna see me driving her gold Corolla with a bunch of shopping bags and shoes in the backseat. Not to mention scratches on the bumper and one hubcap missing. No thank you.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MY CAR DONE FOR THE TIME BEING I BE DRIVING MY MAMA CAR THO BUMPING KDOT ALL THE WAY UP...................

fukk WHAT nikka GOT TO SAY THEY NOT TALKING MONEY ANYWAY.......................

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never.

Like Someone Said, Only If They Drunk Or Im Drunk ... But You Not Touching My Shyt

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I be sure to lean back to where my head is covered by the side panel when I'm in that punk ass Altima.

She refuses to drive the Lac, it's too big :shaq:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I didn't trust my S/O driving my car without me in it until we had driven around quite a bit over time.