Driving with a suspended license being an areestable offense is so demonic, friends..

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:sitdown:

Pardon if this comes out a little all over the place..........i havent slept since sunday night........

got pulled over yesterday afternoon by a dikkhead cop (for not wearing a seatbelt.........fakkit) and my L's comes back suspended. So, being the dikkhead that he is.......this fukking fakkit arrests me.

Now i havent been to jail in over 7 years and would have been more then happy to never see the inside of that place again...........

but being that that nikka was a fakkit and that my L's was showing as suspended i was basically fukked........

Now for those who are about that jail life (of which i am proudly not) you know that going in for a suspended L's is considered a "walk thru" offense (an offense which will almost certainly end with a recog release). Here's the thing tho.........you still have to go thru all the regular inmate steps before you are released on your own recog. So I basically ended up in that Hellhole (which ironcially is as cold as the north pole) for over 20 HOURS!

Son, everything about jail is the worst.............. a place where chicken head c.o's with guts, cheap weaves and hearts filled with anger tell u what to do, a place where all the cells are made of nothing but concrete and are cold enough to keep icecream chilled, a place where youre surrounded by junkies (some of which who are actually getting high with the H they snuck in in the muthafukkin cell) petty thieves, drunkards, perc heads etc, a place where hearing nikkas with bloodstained hands try to sell u on their story about how they didnt have anything to do with the stabbing is the norm, a place where nikkas with jackets the size of dictionaries verbalize their mental fantasies of getting out on recog over and over as if them saying it enough will make it happen, a place where u wait on being processed for hours while the muthaphukka who is supposed to process everyone is literally laughing and joking about bird shyt with the other bytches on duty right in fukking front of u........and if u or one of the ADD nikkas in ur bullpen happen to start banging on ur cell door and hollering for them to get to work.........whoa to everyone in it, because you all will most surely be getting processed last now

son, jail is evil.......

this system is evil

get arrested brehs

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lmao @ trying to blame the cop for catching you without a seatbelt and then running your shyt and find out you gotta buncha unpaid tickets. yeah man these fucckkkinnn pigs are so corrupt.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
have some more red sir :smugdraper:

oh man you really showed me jail bird. instead of being concerned about my rep points maybe you should be concerned about concocting a plan to get your car out of impound and pay off your tickets. maybe consider not trying to scam the government out of money you owe them because you will always lose 100% of the time. but no you are here trying to disrespect someone in the internet so you can feel better about your poor decision making skills. keep up those delusions where you blame all your problems on someone else, i hear that gets you really far in life.

and yeah tell us why your license is suspended

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: fukk dem hoe ass police gettin nikkas for suspended l's n bullshyt like dat...nikkas out here killin n shyt i hate that shyt real talk

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nikkas still riding without seat belts? :what: Besides it being unsafe, the car beeps all the time when u don't strap up.

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what state do you live in? I got caught driving with a suspended L in jersey and was able to walk away no jail time whatsoever, and my shyt was suspended for a DWI. Got 10 days of SLAP:damn:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You don't go to jail for driving while suspended. They just make you stop driving, give you a ticket and tow your vehicle (unless someone can come pick it up or a passenger has a valid license).

You go to jail because they ran your license and you had warrants.

:ufdup: