Driving a chic magnet vs sensible car

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:
i'm not hating on anything. im not a "chevy head" or any of this :flabbynsick: fanboy shyt dudes be on with these lame "rivalries"

when i was looking for a car the 3 cars i wanted were: 5.0 mustang GT, RT challenger and camaro SS. the camaro SS was a long shot because they were the most expensive, dodge and ford both had better offers at the time.
notice the cars i mentioned, particularly the challenger RT.. and how i said that challengers that aren't RTs or SRT8's are :trash: which is true. :heh: @ anybody driving v6 muscle cars

i ended up going with camaro 2ss/rs... and i doubt girls are driving 6-speed manual SS camaros :smugbiden:
brembos all around + fully loaded for the same price as base level GTs or RTs with shytty stock seats >>>>>

How many brothas is driving a stick? 9/10 people I seen with a stick was white talking bout some of the cars i had were wasted Cause it was auto.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How many brothas is driving a stick? 9/10 people I seen with a stick was white talking bout some of the cars i had were wasted Cause it was auto.
Yeah most of the people I see driving sticks are white. Manual is fun but fukk that shyt for everyday stop and go traffic I'm good but just getting up on the highway at night different story.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is the v6 Charger trash,some nikkas don't care about no damn speed and how many horses it has

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Honestly my car is for me, not for some chick.

I've owned a few clean flashy cars, they may get help you get in them pants easier. But you deff don't wanna wife em.

Now since i've got older, I keep my cars cleaner and pretty much stock. Keeps me under the radar, and keeps money in my pocket.

On some real talk, dudes with no cars/licenses or dudes with real fukked up cars always pull the baddest chicks.

I say do you, you only live once :ehh:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cause it aint 1989 when the Nissan 300x was poppin. Understated power is the way to go. Sports cars ain't even practical. Sports sedans are bang for the buck, classy in any environment w/o being over the top...and not a cop magnet unless you riding round the hood or middle if nowhere where anything not burned out or not a pick up truck sticks out.

Those high end luxury cars are pretty powerful, and they are not that great on gas either... so I don't get the "practical" talk, practical maybe if you're the dude who drive all your people around.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Challeger looks better to YOU, which is subjectice and means nothing to me. I test drove all 3 and the challenger by far was the most :flabbynsick: out of the 3

And the mustang, camaro and challenger >>>> an altima. :heh:

http://www.the-coli.com/show-room/121728-if-youre-man-you-drive-altima.html#.Ucr0v45lDFo

:smugbiden:

Let's not talk about chick cars, one of us has a 426hp 6.2 liter v8, the other drives something a soccer mom would commute to work in. :youngsabo:

You was just on my dikk about my altima, saying how u wish u would of made my decisions and to help you be financially smarter:ohhh: now u wanna diss the 'time:smugbiden:

:umad:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Should have got a used Infiniti G series....would have had all that plus been cheaper. And you get a Lil status symbol if ya into that.

If imma have a fully loaded regular brand....may as well get the luxury version. Only exception I would makes is for VW....just like audis but a Lil diff style.

I don't want no old ass "luxury" car. That shyt aint ballin. I know Infiniti and Nissan same company but I don't be feeling Infiniti like that

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you dont understand whygetting an automatic muscle car or sports car is pointless you're just not in to cars period. I knew this in middle school. Automatics belong in minivans and 4 door family cars.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You was just on my dikk about my altima, saying how u wish u would of made my decisions and to help you be financially smarter:ohhh: now u wanna diss the 'time:smugbiden:

:umad:

Lol I can afford the car I wanted and didn't have to settle for something else b, you're over here talking about being jealous about what the next man has cuz u can't afford the payments on a shytty charger :heh: I was only telling u to chill with the envy, males shouldn't be jealous that a female trait. What you mad cuz u drivin an inline 4 and he push 8?
:mjpls:

And yea, my car > yours :umad: