Driving a chic magnet vs sensible car

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:childplease: u got a brand new car fukk u got to be jealous about. chargers :huhldup:
and challengers that aren't rt's or srt8's = :trash:

They're nice muscle cars nonetheless.
I actually was looking at maximas but I ain't wanna break bread.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:laff: @sfgiants hating on challengers. I just realized u drive a camaro that's why. Sorry man but the challengers look way better. Plus I only see chicks driving camaros around my way

Last edited by a moderator:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
give me your insight, I like the new Lexus grills and they drive pretty good.

That said the exterior look and interior luxury of the a MB is unfukwittable.
..I think only the jag looks better (in the luxury coupe/sedan class under $70K).

The lexus is a nice compromise, reliability, sporty, and good drive...I rank it right there with the BMW although I know most people can't get past the German bias

Exactly @ the bolded. From a sex-appeal standpoint, Lexus can't touch MB. But yea, the reliability is nice. My boy has an IS-F. shyt is fast as fukk but I dunno it doesn't seem special outside of the engine.

What year is your E?

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly @ the bolded. From a sex-appeal standpoint, Lexus can't touch MB. But yea, the reliability is nice. My boy has an IS-F. shyt is fast as fukk but I dunno it doesn't seem special outside of the engine.

What year is your E?

I got the 2010, literally the same jawn in the picture with the foglights instead of LED lights. I copped the e coupe when they first dropped...down in Ft L/Miami...now every9one has one.

but you see the dilemma...lexus looks good, but the Mercedes looks GREAT...but lexus drove better, more performance, etc etc..

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought a "sensible" car earlier this year. I kinda regret it but my pockets thank me

I'm 22.
I bought a 2012 altima (fully loaded tho, leather seats and sunroof:win:)
But everyday I look at my peers car and they got Challengers and Chargers and got damn I'm jealous:sadcam:

that's whats up...you get the mindset then. That's actually pretty good for 22, cuz when I was your age...I took the basic basic model car, no leather, sunroof, nada lol:ohlawd:

and I still have that car!

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: @sfgiants hating on challengers. I just realized u drive a camaro that's why. Sorry man but the challengers look way better. Plus I only see chicks driving camaros around my way

:rudy:
i'm not hating on anything. im not a "chevy head" or any of this :flabbynsick: fanboy shyt dudes be on with these lame "rivalries"

when i was looking for a car the 3 cars i wanted were: 5.0 mustang GT, RT challenger and camaro SS. the camaro SS was a long shot because they were the most expensive, dodge and ford both had better offers at the time.
notice the cars i mentioned, particularly the challenger RT.. and how i said that challengers that aren't RTs or SRT8's are :trash: which is true. :heh: @ anybody driving v6 muscle cars

i ended up going with camaro 2ss/rs... and i doubt girls are driving 6-speed manual SS camaros :smugbiden:
brembos all around + fully loaded for the same price as base level GTs or RTs with shytty stock seats >>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:rudy:
i'm not hating on anything. im not a "chevy head" or any of this :flabbynsick: fanboy shyt dudes be on with these lame "rivalries"

when i was looking for a car the 3 cars i wanted were: 5.0 mustang GT, RT challenger and camaro SS. the camaro SS was a long shot because they were the most expensive, dodge and ford both had better offers at the time.
notice the cars i mentioned, particularly the challenger RT.. and how i said that challengers that aren't RTs or SRT8's are :trash: which is true. :heh: @ anybody driving v6 muscle cars

i ended up going with camaro 2ss/rs... and i doubt girls are driving 6-speed manual SS camaros :smugbiden:
brembos all around + fully loaded for the same price as base level GTs or RTs with shytty stock seats >>>>>

Im just letting u know the Challenger looks better overall. Mustangs and camaros are girl cars around here.:manny:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the hell did Camaros become chick cars? Chicks don't know or barely know anything about them 3 pedals.

This joint straight from the factory. The Zl1 is a beast. If you see a chick drivin this, you might whanna check if she's got balls.

2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-photo-464795-s-1280x782.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just letting u know the Challenghttp://www.the-coli.com/show-room/121728-if-youre-man-you-drive-altima.html#.Ucr0v45lDFor looks better overall. Mustangs and camaros are girl cars around here.:manny:

Challeger looks better to YOU, which is subjectice and means nothing to me. I test drove all 3 and the challenger by far was the most :flabbynsick: out of the 3

And the mustang, camaro and challenger >>>> an altima. :heh:

http://www.the-coli.com/show-room/121728-if-youre-man-you-drive-altima.html#.Ucr0v45lDFo

:smugbiden:

Let's not talk about chick cars, one of us has a 426hp 6.2 liter v8, the other drives something a soccer mom would commute to work in. :youngsabo:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the hell did Camaros become chick cars? Chicks don't know or barely know anything about them 3 pedals.

This joint straight from the factory. The Zl1 is a beast. If you see a chick drivin this, you might whanna check if she's got balls.

:noah: if I had that car id die in a fiery blaze

Im trying to put this on mine

YouTube

:damn:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought a "sensible" car earlier this year. I kinda regret it but my pockets thank me

I'm 22.
I bought a 2012 altima (fully loaded tho, leather seats and sunroof:win:)
But everyday I look at my peers car and they got Challengers and Chargers and got damn I'm jealous:sadcam:

Should have got a used Infiniti G series....would have had all that plus been cheaper. And you get a Lil status symbol if ya into that.

If imma have a fully loaded regular brand....may as well get the luxury version. Only exception I would makes is for VW....just like audis but a Lil diff style.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Since when did dudes lust to drive 7 series, Lexus LS etc?

Those cars are for old men, get a sports car :win:

Nissan GTR, 911 Turbo/GT2/GT3/RS , BMW M3 etc...

Personally if I had the money a REAL 1996 Carrera RS would be mine. 130k though :huhldup:... Those old porsches though :win:

23sj9xj.jpg

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cameros always struct me as a redneck car to switch it up from they truck. The camero before these new styles....maybe seen one minority drive one. Camero always came off as something for the mullet wearing crowd.

New ones look nice tho....but that color is a speeding ticket waiting to happen.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when did dudes lust to drive 7 series, Lexus LS etc?

Those cars are for old men, get a sports car :win:

Nissan GTR, 911 Turbo/GT2/GT3/RS , BMW M3 etc...

Personally if I had the money a REAL 1996 Carrera RS would be mine. 130k though :huhldup:... Those old porsches though :win:

23sj9xj.jpg

Cause it aint 1989 when the Nissan 300x was poppin. Understated power is the way to go. Sports cars ain't even practical. Sports sedans are bang for the buck, classy in any environment w/o being over the top...and not a cop magnet unless you riding round the hood or middle if nowhere where anything not burned out or not a pick up truck sticks out.