Driving a chic magnet vs sensible car

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, don't get me wrong...it's all about affordability; howeve,r if you can afford both what would you try to work with.

You have 100K...do you go for the Mercedes e63 amg or do you get the Lexus LS or BMW 7 series.

Not trying to be in here bragging about what I have or anything, but just want to give an overarching discussion. Anyone have that hot car, where chics literarlly came up to you and start up a convo (on the strenght of the car) or have chics just stare at you (combonation of the car and you). Then you know what I'm talking about.

People saying "girls who talk to you because of the car ain't shyt" but it's like trying to takl to a chic with dusty ass shoes on...some chics won't give you the time of the day if you aren't correct and sometimes the car plays into that.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i ain't buy my used 2007 3-series to pull chicks. it's a European car with AWD that is fast with decent technology. A BMW seems practical to me...college kids drive them all the time...like my car. BMW seems pretty standard to me as it is all-weather. Classy car. Other cars drive so bad in bad weather and on backroads it's not even funny.

I only think sports car are impractical and only work as a 2nd car.

what kinda car are we talking about not being sensible?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, don't get me wrong...it's all about affordability; howeve,r if you can afford both what would you try to work with.

You have 100K...do you go for the Mercedes e63 amg or do you get the Lexus LS or BMW 7 series.

Not trying to be in here bragging about what I have or anything, but just want to give an overarching discussion. Anyone have that hot car, where chics literarlly came up to you and start up a convo (on the strenght of the car) or have chics just stare at you (combonation of the car and you). Then you know what I'm talking about.

People saying "girls who talk to you because of the car ain't shyt" but it's like trying to takl to a chic with dusty ass shoes on...some chics won't give you the time of the day if you aren't correct and sometimes the car plays into that.

those are family cars :jawalrus:

if ya single dude get a used 3series or even sportier M-series.....or C or C55AMG (or whateva number the use these days)....Lexus IS.

cars are a labor of love and way to express yourself.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
however, get a volvo if you want the definition of sensibility. They look so low-key but are fast with safety features...and are not a cop magnet. Tint it...and they doubt a black man is even driving one to cut down on racial profiling.

VW's are solid European cars too and can be seen next to luxury European cars and not look like trash.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

Any chics that approach you b/c of your car aren't worth the time. Get a nice ass whip if you want, but you are in for headaches on top of headaches if you get this type of woman in your life breh.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll giving these females too much credit and power. Like someone said earlier, don't ever make a decision based on whether a female will like it or not. Hoes out here fukking cats with no means of transportation.

nice cars are naturally chick magnets tho. European cars are chick magnets.

once your drive a European car it's hard to go back.

Can't stand the wheel spin in the rain on take off from a regular 2WD car, the cornering, engines not as good 150k miles in. non Euro cars suck so bad.

American cars should catch up a lil as traction control and dynamic stability becomes standard. but I feel like cars that aint euro is a rip-off especially when bought used.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any chics that approach you b/c of your car aren't worth the time. Get a nice ass whip if you want, but you are in for headaches on top of headaches if you get this type of woman in your life breh.

huh?....if she got a nice car herself it ain't a headache and can strike up a nice convo of mutual respect for a nice whip.

it's a headache if they ain't got nothing and is fawning over your ish. that is an automatic on to the next one.

I consider my 2007 3-series standard. any woman paying excessive attention to it looks crazy in my eyes and can't see pass her own nose. It's a turnoff for me....i'm like where you from in my mind?!?!

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
huh?....if she got a nice car herself it ain't a headache and can strike up a nice convo of mutual respect for a nice whip.

it's a headache if they ain't got nothing and is fawning over your ish. that is an automatic on to the next one.

I consider my 2007 3-series standard. any woman paying excessive attention to it looks crazy in my eyes and can't see pass her own nose. It's a turnoff for me....i'm like where you from in my mind?!?!

You already know that most chics that are fawning all over a whip fall into the bold category breh. :to:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I never understood wanting a chic magnet car for a chic who's more than likely driving a sh!tty car herself or the car is dirty as fukk on the inside.

Just give me a car that has AC and good on gas and i'm good to go. I'm not a car person AT ALL

Oh and the chic that attracted to you because you have a nice car is going to upgrade to the next guy who has a better car than you anyway....

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
No hate, but where are y'all from where an 07 3 series falls under the chick magnet category? :what: Don't get me wrong, they're nice cars but it's not exactly what women around here would fawn over if they see you in one.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hate, but where are y'all from where an 07 3 series falls under the chick magnet category? :what: Don't get me wrong, they're nice cars but it's not exactly what women around here would fawn over if they see you in one.

where is there?

you need to go more places anywhere USA. plenty of public assistance girls will fawn over it, non college educated, or girls working menial jobs....and most young girls on a college campus will like it cause you got the same car they daddy bought em, lol.

i'm 27...and older women have always said I have a nice car in general cause they always expected someone my age to riding in a crown vic, burned out lincoln, suv, ford Taurus, or one of those dodge cars. My last couple of yrs in college I had an Audi A4 and after undergrad I had a 3-series.

I really depends on age and location tho. When I was 22 i thought my used A4 was hott....but as you get older it slowly becomes standard.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood wanting a chic magnet car for a chic who's more than likely driving a sh!tty car herself or the car is dirty as fukk on the inside.

Just give me a car that has AC and good on gas and i'm good to go. I'm not a car person AT ALL

Oh and the chic that attracted to you because you have a nice car is going to upgrade to the next guy who has a better car than you anyway....

I wouldn't get a car just for a chic, but it plays a part it liking the attention you get, but not just from a chic, from all people.

A woman might not be a money chaser just because she likes you based on your car when she first sees you. That is a sign you have your shyt together, and women love security. Most women do not want to work as hard as they do, or they want to spend someone's money before they spend theirs, or they want to have someone they know can be there if times get tough. By having a car that is known to cost some money, you give the indication you are that person they should get to know.

Once you get their attention, keeping it requires other things. A car isn't going to do it. If you have a nice benz, and taking her to your APARTMENT that is a regular place anyone can get, you can bet she will think twice about if you are the real deal. If you have a lot of kids along with this, she won't be dealing with you because women are counting your money for you, so she is tallying everything up in here head to see if you really have money or just telling :duck:. You can pull that off on young chicks, hoodrats, or dumb chicks, but a woman who is really about her paper is sizing you up as soon as she meets you. She is listening to what you're saying, what you're wearing, where you live, what you do for a living, how many children you have, how you act in public, who you know, and how you live. That is why it's important to get HER TO TALK, and YOU TO SHUT THE fukk UP.

Too many men act like :hula:, and talk too damn much. She can be fukked up, but you would never know it, because you are looking at her hair(which can be fake), her skin(which can be makeup), her clothes(which she wears all the time or bought at the thrift shop), and her accessories(that she got in chinatown) so you think she is the shyt, and brag about yourself, because you feel like you have to prove yourself to her. If you get her to talk, you will know who you are dealing with, and YOU have the upperhand. It's all a game my brethrens.