Driving a chic magnet vs sensible car

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's yall preference, I have a hard decision to make. Current car, basically pulls the chics for me...but I'm thinking about switching to a more comfortable car but with less sex appeal.

do u get the status symbol/girl puller or do you make the sensible choice?:obama:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Find a healthy medium breh.

If you drive a BMW now get an acura or infiniti :manny:

Or fully loaded Buick or avalon :ehh:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
what's yall preference, I have a hard decision to make. Current car, basically pulls the chics for me...but I'm thinking about switching to a more comfortable car but with less sex appeal.

do u get the status symbol/girl puller or do you make the sensible choice?:obama:

what kind of car do you drive?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
It depends on how much bread you have... and what your definition of sensible is :takedat:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I've never been a car dude. All I want is something that looks pretty nice, good on gas, and reliable. These broads will love it too when their ass needs a place to go :demonic:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mature awnser:
Sensible cars are chick magnets too, depends on the chick. I got a "sensible" new car a few months ago after years of having a "chick magnet" (somewhat), and it has been a conversation piece with a few ladies. Chopping it up with OGs, they say that it makes a young hitta like myself look like i'm ready to settle down and females will look at that.

Funky awnser:
Mayne...these broads outchurr drivin' musty-ass Cavaliers from 1997 with holes in the seat upholstery, as long as it's better than theirs it's all gravy. They'll be glad to ride with a nicca in any ride where the a/c works and the passenger door opens where they don't have to jump out like Bo & Luke Duke.
Just get whatever you like...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
p*ssy magnet everyday of the week..........................................if you can afford it.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
whats your finacial situation looking like though.

Most women would rather have a dude in a ford focus who can afford to have a night on the town than a dude in a Benz that can't use it to go through a fast food drive-thru.

Aint no guarantee that you get chicks with the "chick magnet" and any chick that will fukk you just cause of what car you drive you don't really want. If you breaking your bank to get a car to try and get chicks just save your money. I've seen nikkas in BMW's,Maserati's and Range Rovers leave spots with no chicks and i've seen nikkas in carrollas and altimas leave with chicks.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Ya'll giving these females too much credit and power. Like someone said earlier, don't ever make a decision based on whether a female will like it or not. Hoes out here fukking cats with no means of transportation.