Drill rapper gets 7 years for a picture holding a gun…I hear Benjamin Crump may get involved

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac is small, but he can fight though. No bullshyt. There’s a video of him beating up a Black dude bigger than him in a 1-in-1 on the net, but I don’t want to link it because it just wouldn’t feel right.

He was a two sport standout athlete in middle school too. Played basketball and football. He used to be returning kicks for touchdowns and crossing dudes on the court looking like a young Adam Morrison. For some reason he jumped off the porch and that was that.

What u a fan of his?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

They doing the same to his “Murda Twin,” Y&R Mookey.

He’s facing possibly 15 years for a picture with a gun.

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
200w.gif
:blessed:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Goddamn the prosecutor got his lyrics all up in court. Basically saying his lyrics are relevant to whether it can be assumed that the gun in the picture was real.

“He’s saying my people will shoot you.”

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He did all the work for them

:whew:

The prosecutor is basically stood up for 17 minutes and said he’s a gangster with all these gangster ass lyrics so even though it can’t technically be proven that the gun was real, we should assume it’s real.

That doesn’t seem like it’s legally relevant to me though because a guilty conviction should require 99% no reasonable doubt burden. The gun was either real or it wasn’t. That’s the one thing that the jury should decide on. But I’m no lawyer so whatever.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The prosecutor is basically stood up for 17 minutes and said he’s a gangster with all these gangster ass lyrics so even though it can’t technically be proven that the gun was real, we should assume it’s real.

That doesn’t seem like it’s legally relevant to me though because a guilty conviction should require 99% no reasonable doubt burden. The gun was either real or it wasn’t. That’s the one thing that the jury should decide on. But I’m no lawyer so whatever.
Copping chains is cool but what’s important is lawyer fees - Jay Z “Never Change”

:scusthov:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Copping chains is cool but what’s important is lawyer fees - Jay Z “Never Change”

:scusthov:
His lawyer’s closing argument.

Guess the jury was :unimpressed:

Both these dudes going away for a long time over pictures found on someone else’s iphone in an arrest…crazy. Song was kinda hard though.