Drill rapper gets 7 years for a picture holding a gun…I hear Benjamin Crump may get involved

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yup they’re locking nikkas up for hot guns and rap lyrics as they should, and i don’t see why any civilian should give af
They found a picture of him holding a gun in his own house on someone else’s phone.

He got 7 years cause he’s a felon and they gave him enhancement for being an identified gang member.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Drill Rapper. CAC. Probation.

andy-tate.gif

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
Is it me, or is there something that's been happening for the past thirty, forty years, that has caused an increase in dudes under 6ft tall and malnourished? You look at LA, the old gang photos, dude were in high school looking like grown men. Now they're all built like Asian women.

guns

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Is it me, or is there something that's been happening for the past thirty, forty years, that has caused an increase in dudes under 6ft tall and malnourished? You look at LA, the old gang photos, dude were in high school looking like grown men. Now they're all built like Asian women.
Guns are more accessible than ever now, people you wouldn't even expect got one these days. Plus, bangers in this era not lifting weights or trying to bulk up because they know they don't even have to fight. They see an enemy and pull their gun out, they know they not beating anyone in a fight so here comes the gun.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Guns are more accessible than ever now, people you wouldn't even expect got one these days. Plus, bangers in this era not lifting weights or trying to bulk up because they know they don't even have to fight. They see an enemy and pull their gun out, they know they not beating anyone in a fight so here comes the gun.
Cac is small, but he can fight though. No bullshyt. There’s a video of him beating up a Black dude bigger than him in a 1-in-1 on the net, but I don’t want to link it because it just wouldn’t feel right.

He was a two sport standout athlete in middle school too (edit I meant high school). Played basketball and football. He used to be returning kicks for touchdowns and crossing dudes on the court looking like a young Adam Morrison. For some reason he jumped off the porch and that was that.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Increase of consumption of alcohol and drugs suppressed hunger. Our youth looking like they haven't had a home cook meal in months. They get up in the morning and have a cup of lean and weed for breakfast. :picard:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Cac is small, but he can fight though. No bullshyt. There’s a video of him beating up a Black dude bigger than him in a 1-in-1 on the net, but I don’t want to link it because it just wouldn’t feel right.

He was a two sport standout athlete in middle school too. Played basketball and football. He used to be returning kicks for touchdowns and crossing dudes on the court looking like a young Adam Morrison. For some reason he jumped off the porch and that was that.

Are white fam?

Get off that Yakub's jock. That albino ruffian is going straight to the gulag where he belongs.