Drill rapper gets 7 years for a picture holding a gun…I hear Benjamin Crump may get involved

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

Smh its over. Nikkas brought it on themselves false reppn on dat 23 shii though. Plus bree crashing out and killed that store clerk for no reason. I feel like cho the next on the list, nikka name hot too
:snoop:

Them wawg nikkas flunkies too. Nikkas really outchea letting they franchise player on drills right when he on the cusp of blowing up majorly and changing the whole crew money around Then turned around and let dolo crash out

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Funny I was talking to my wife saying they need to up the gun laws in nyc

nikkaz should get 10 years off the ripe

mad shootings going in my city and it’s mostly little nikkaz doing it

11 month baby got shot in the face a few days ago
I support this. Tired of turning on my TV and seeing ANOTHER like lost especially in BK and the BX. Something needs to be done

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me, or is there something that's been happening for the past thirty, forty years, that has caused an increase in dudes under 6ft tall and malnourished? You look at LA, the old gang photos, dude were in high school looking like grown men. Now they're all built like Asian women.
Boys are being born with less testosterone. Plastic is a big contributor

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
That’s a way to argue it but what do you do if the state asks for a receipt for the prop gun? There should be a paper trail or call the prop master as a witness to corroborate that it was indeed a prop
That’s not how it’s supposed to work. The state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt it was a real gun. It’s not up to the accused to prove it wasn’t real.

A firearm expert can’t definitively prove the gun is real from a video because you have to examine the serial number, firing pin, etc. up close. If they could, all these little drill goons waving guns in videos would be in jail.

In the case, they indicted anyway and the prosecutor basically said “The gun was real because he’s a gang member who raps about violence” and the jury went with it.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That’s not how it’s supposed to work. The state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt it was a real gun. It’s not up to the accused to prove it wasn’t real.

A firearm expert can’t definitively prove the gun is real from a video because you have to examine the serial number, firing pin, etc. up close. If they could, all these little drill goons waving guns in videos would be in jail.

In the case, they indicted anyway and the prosecutor basically said “The gun was real because he’s a gang member who raps about violence” and the jury went with it.
Actually, that proves to the jury not judge that the accused cannot prove that it was not real so it must be real. How you say something and set it up has great impact. I don’t know how much money he or his family has but he can have the conviction overturned in an appellate court like you’re saying. The state is counting on that he doesn’t.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Mush mouf need to fall back on this
one and let that dainty fakkit hang.
G6A4yZ3.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Actually, that proves to the jury not judge that the accused cannot prove that it was not real so it must be real.
That is not how the law is supposed to work, breh. Ask any lawyer. You’re supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. That’s the basis of American law.

The state has the burden of proof to prove you committed the crime. The person on trial isn’t supposed to prove a negative.

The prosecutor basically admitted they couldn’t prove the gun is real but said he’s guilty because dude is gang member who said this all gangster shyt in his songs so it should be assumed that it’s real.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That is not how the law is supposed to work, breh. Ask any lawyer. You’re supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. That’s the basis of American law.

The state has the burden of proof to prove you committed the crime. The person on trial isn’t supposed to prove a negative.
I hear and understand you. I’m telling you how it is not how it supposed to be. Think of Bill Cosby and R. Kelly. Accusations had/got them boys serving time.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Smh its over. Nikkas brought it on themselves false reppn on dat 23 shii though. Plus bree crashing out and killed that store clerk for no reason. I feel like cho the next on the list, nikka name hot too
:snoop:

Them wawg nikkas flunkies too. Nikkas really outchea letting they franchise player on drills right when he on the cusp of blowing up majorly and changing the whole crew money around Then turned around and let dolo crash out
Yeah I couldn’t believe that Kshordy shyt. I don’t even think he’s all that good, but he did have a buzz and was doing numbers though. He’s probably not coming home til he’s old and gray now. nikka committed a crime of passion.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Steep nutrition decline. The soil doesn't hold as many nutrients as it once did. The food is packed with preservatives and other things. Back in the day people were more active, the milk was filled with nutrients, and the food was real food.

Fast Food is what these new mothers are raising their kids by. :scusthov:

Not enough exercise. Not enough weights. Lack of fresh air due to social media and video games.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Is it me, or is there something that's been happening for the past thirty, forty years, that has caused an increase in dudes under 6ft tall and malnourished? You look at LA, the old gang photos, dude were in high school looking like grown men. Now they're all built like Asian women.

Even broke people back in the day ate fruits and veggies every meal, made sure to exercise excessively, stayed fighting with their hands, and stay striving to outdo the next person.

Today, its weed, hard drugs, lean, and fast food.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Even broke people back in the day ate fruits and veggies every meal, made sure to exercise excessively, stayed fighting with their hands, and stay striving to outdo the next person.

Today, its weed, hard drugs, lean, and fast food.
Lol come on bruh the bolded is :duck: