Drew McIntyre🗡️ vs Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns☝️: 🤼🤼‍♀️Clash At The Castle 🏰 9/3/22

Who will be victorious at this Saturdays Clash at The Castle

• Total voters

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
One thing is for sure… if Drew don’t win the titles on Saturday then Roman definitely will remain champion until WrestleMania Hollywood and SHOULD drop the titles to whoever wins the Rumble

full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y’all keep saying this dumb shyt even though the USA network wants a full time world champ on mondays. They have to take at least one of the belts off Roman :snoop:

Have drew win one the wwe belt due to fukkery & let Roman keep the universe belt.
Lol there’s no way to make this make sense. Maybe if it was a 2/3 falls match or some shyt.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Well Jada of course it’s different when the thread is made in August :sas2: I can’t wait for The Entanglement at the Castle :sas1:
Sure breh 😂 I'm joking with the "ogs of sohh" and y'all "tradition" of making threads months in advance in shyt, don't take it personal breh lol
Damned if you do damned if you don't, nikkas can't win for losing I tell you

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It’s the only thing that makes sense. Roman just signed a part time deal. One of those belts have to come off. Maybe drew wins and theory cashs in on drew or maybe they announce it’s just for one of the belts on social media.
Like I said nothing is pointing to this officially. Taking rumors into account is not a way to look at things. Until they tell you it's only for one title you have to assume it's going to be for both and as it stands, right now, it's both titles on the line.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Gonna be interesting to see how they take 1 title off of Roman, assuming this is the case.

Will AUSTIN theory cash in and choose 1 title, effectively making it a 2 title match? What?

Will Romans reign effectively end, and drew relinquishes 1 of the titles to RAW?

• Haha

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One thing is for sure… if Drew don’t win the titles on Saturday then Roman definitely will remain champion until WrestleMania Hollywood and SHOULD drop the titles to whoever wins the Rumble
Unless Rock actually is down for Mania. Means he’d have to win the Rumble…

Even so there’s already a 0% chance he’d want to beat Roman at Mania, Would be pointless for that match to be for the titles.

• Love

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Even so there’s already a 0% chance he’d want to beat Roman at Mania, Would be pointless for that match to be for the titles.
Ain’t Hollywood Mania 2 nights? They can easily have Roman defend his belts on Night One and then have Roman face Rock with nothing on the line on Night Two

• Dap

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Rock vs Roman doesn't need the titles that's for sure.

They could fight for "The Head of the Table" :troll: