Drew McIntyre🗡️ vs Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns☝️: 🤼🤼‍♀️Clash At The Castle 🏰 9/3/22

Who will be victorious at this Saturdays Clash at The Castle

• Total voters

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
oh i thought you was too cool to make the thread days in advance :youngsabo:
Different time zones, different parts of the world translate into...

thats-different-different.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Glad that YOU'RE OUR friend YOU'RE OUR YOU'RE our FRIEND that THIS IS A FRIENDSHIP FRIENDSHIP FRIENDSHIP THAT FRIENDSHIP THAT WILL NEVER EVER ever ever EVER EVER

AmusedDependentBurro-size_restricted.gif

IF YOU'RE FEELING LONELY TODAY lonely today TODAY LONELY TODAY COME ALONG AND THROW YOUR CARES AWAY throw your cares away throw your THROW YOUR throw your CARES away CARES AWAY WE'RE REALLY GLAD THAT you're our friend YOUR OUR your our friend AND THIS IS A FRIENDSHIP friendship friendship FRIENDSHIP THAT WILL

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Glad that YOU'RE OUR friend YOU'RE OUR YOU'RE our FRIEND that THIS IS A FRIENDSHIP FRIENDSHIP FRIENDSHIP THAT FRIENDSHIP THAT WILL NEVER EVER ever ever EVER EVER

AmusedDependentBurro-size_restricted.gif

IF YOU'RE FEELING LONELY TODAY lonely today TODAY LONELY TODAY COME ALONG AND THROW YOUR CARES AWAY throw your cares away throw your THROW YOUR throw your CARES away CARES AWAY WE'RE REALLY GLAD THAT you're our friend YOUR OUR your our friend AND THIS IS A FRIENDSHIP friendship friendship FRIENDSHIP THAT WILL
:whoa: Not there

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
It would be dumb as all hell to end a 2-year title reign on a Saturday show on a holiday weekend in Drew's "hometown" that isn't actually his hometown.

Haitch is smarter than that. And Drew ain't the guy anyway.
Y’all keep saying this dumb shyt even though the USA network wants a full time world champ on mondays. They have to take at least one of the belts off Roman :snoop:

Have drew win one the wwe belt due to fukkery & let Roman keep the universe belt.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Y’all keep saying this dumb shyt even though the USA network wants a full time world champ on mondays. They have to take at least one of the belts off Roman :snoop:

Have drew win one the wwe belt due to fukkery & let Roman keep the universe belt.

Says who? The same neck beard reporter that got worked by AEW on the MJF shyt?

They don’t HAVE to do anything. They are doing their best ratings in years and shytting on anything else on USA Network. I highly doubt USA is gonna force them into any booking moves.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It would be dumb as all hell to end a 2-year title reign on a Saturday show on a holiday weekend in Drew's "hometown" that isn't actually his hometown.

Haitch is smarter than that. And Drew ain't the guy anyway.
It wouldn't end the two year reign if he only lost the WWE Title. :troll:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

There's been no indication this will be a match for just one title, unless they do it the day of.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I hope they play this smarter than putting that on Drew. His whole gimmick as a main eventer is “im a Scottish guy and im tough so come fight me”

• Love

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
There's been no indication this will happen unless they do it the day of.
It’s the only thing that makes sense. Roman just signed a part time deal. One of those belts have to come off. Maybe drew wins and theory cashs in on drew or maybe they announce it’s just for one of the belts on social media.

• Dap