Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't know why people in this thread are acting like people change their views at the blink of an eye. It takes a ton of experiences and months/years to truly change that belief system ingrained in you. Plus Trump is his pal, and likely because he saw him as a like minded individual.

I seriously doubt Brees is truly sincere, I believe he's just trying to save his post-football career. I'm pretty sure he has kids thst play football so I think they will someday end this debate. If you're :mjpls: likely your kids will follow
Most folks know hes full of shyt

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I’m not about to sit here and write an essay defending Drew Brees when I said fuk him 3 days ago but you fake militant keyboard nikkas are funny to me.

Most of you don’t do anything for your communities but you want to be the social police and attack someone for actually forgiving a man pleading for forgiveness. Now that’s some immature clown shyt.

you write this as you police folks opinions on Drew.

hilarious

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The solution to all of this is to just remove the anthem from sports...why the fukk do we have it there anyway? What does it have to do with sports?

If the anthem is gone there is nothing to protest and nothing to get offended over. Both sides have nothing to be upset at. Win/win

:yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The solution to all of this is to just remove the anthem from sports...why the fukk do we have it there anyway? What does it have to do with sports?

If the anthem is gone there is nothing to protest and nothing to get offended over. Both sides have nothing to be upset at. Win/win

:yeshrug:

What they need to do is rewrite that racist ass anthem. fukk that song.

Except when Marvin Gaye sang it. I actually had his version on my iPod and played it while I was hittin this PAWG from the back.

:salute:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Late to this thread so apologies if this has already been said.. but the thing that kills me about Brees is.. he's been playing football for, what, 30 years of his life at least? He's had lots of black teammates since at least the Purdue days, and probably in high school too.

If all it took was one day of public shaming and whatever conversations he must have had with people in that one day to suddenly be enlightened and get it and beg for forgiveness, then what the fukk was he doing for the past 30 days? Has he just been so completely oblivious to the thoughts and feelings and opinions of his black teammates and friends ALL THIS TIME, and he had to put up on the Twitter gallows to get it?

I mean I'm glad he's saying good things now and standing up to Trump is dope. But, like, for someone who spends as much time around black folks as he has in his life, it should not take all this. Why is it so hard for fukking conservative minded people to have any level of empathy for anyone outside of their own experiences? It's still "fukk Drew Brees" for me.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Late to this thread so apologies if this has already been said.. but the thing that kills me about Brees is.. he's been playing football for, what, 30 years of his life at least? He's had lots of black teammates since at least the Purdue days, and probably in high school too.

If all it took was one day of public shaming and whatever conversations he must have had with people in that one day to suddenly be enlightened and get it and beg for forgiveness, then what the fukk was he doing for the past 30 days? Has he just been so completely oblivious to the thoughts and feelings and opinions of his black teammates and friends ALL THIS TIME, and he had to put up on the Twitter gallows to get it?

I mean I'm glad he's saying good things now and standing up to Trump is dope. But, like, for someone who spends as much time around black folks as he has in his life, it should not take all this. Why is it so hard for fukking conservative minded people to have any level of empathy for anyone outside of their own experiences? It's still "fukk Drew Brees" for me.

"Real Americans" are headstrong and NEVER back down. :troll:

Fight to the end. :troll:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've been following John Boyega on Twitter after I saw "Imperial Dreams"

I was just a fan of him as an actor.
I'm happy to see the way he sticks to his views right now in light of all sorts of criticisms and deflections and bullshyt from others on social media.

So many public figures cave to pressure and offer these bullshyt apologies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:deadmanny:
EZ5J8t9UMAE__Zm