Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t call it an epiphany but he was clearly uneducated on several issues. Brees has done a lot for the city of New Orleans, specifically black people. I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt.
What has Brees done for black people in New Orleans, specfically? (I'm being serious.) And it's been a decade of statements and people speaking out--how much rope are you giving this guy?

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
What has Brees done for black people in New Orleans, specfically? (I'm being serious.) And it's been a decade of statements and people speaking out--how much rope are you giving this guy?
@iamduval is being a clown

A 40 year old white man IN THE DEEP SOUTH is "uneducated" on the black issues facing this country:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Karume

All Star
Daps
He tried to drape himself in the meaningless flag to score some white power points and failed miserably..his teammates should push for his exit.
if the flag was meaningless then people wouldnt react the way they do. the issue is more so what the flag is/means/represents to people individually and collectively

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not about to sit here and write an essay defending Drew Brees when I said fuk him 3 days ago but you fake militant keyboard nikkas are funny to me.

Most of you don’t do anything for your communities but you want to be the social police and attack someone for actually forgiving a man pleading for forgiveness. Now that’s some immature clown shyt.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I’m not about to sit here and write an essay defending Drew Brees when I said fuk him 3 days ago but you fake militant keyboard nikkas are funny to me.

Most of you don’t do anything for your communities but you want to be the social police and attack someone for actually forgiving a man pleading for forgiveness. Now that’s some immature clown shyt.
Nah, fella. This man doubled down on his bigotry. Once in 2014 and again in 2020. It's not ignorance at that point and there's simply no forgiving it. Any "apology" afterwards is pure bullshyt, full stop. fukk Drew Brees and anybody coming to his bytch ass aid.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Nah, fella. This man doubled down on his bigotry. Once in 2014 and again in 2020. It's not ignorance at that point and there's simply no forgiving it. Any "apology" afterwards is pure bullshyt, full stop. fukk Drew Brees and anybody coming to his bytch ass aid.
exactly what happened in 2014?

Karume

All Star
Daps
not sure how saying the same thing twice means you cant forgive. now whether you SHOULD forgive is another issue

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal

Shut the fukk up. I stay supporting black businesses. I donate to funds. I protest.

You are a major clown. Clown nikkas like you always excusing the white man. Sports only go so far.. this is real life shyt fool

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breaking News

Drew Brees divorce wife and was seen in Hollywood with Malcolm X daughter drinking coffee

Breaking News

Drew Brees was seen in Chicago leaving mosque 23 getting in a private car with Louis Farrakhan
:pachaha:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't know why people in this thread are acting like people change their views at the blink of an eye. It takes a ton of experiences and months/years to truly change that belief system ingrained in you. Plus Trump is his pal, and likely because he saw him as a like minded individual.

I seriously doubt Brees is truly sincere, I believe he's just trying to save his post-football career. I'm pretty sure he has kids thst play football so I think they will someday end this debate. If you're :mjpls: likely your kids will follow

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
"b-b-b-but he's told us time and time again one thing but he REALLY means the opposite this time. he throws touchdowns to blacks for a team, he can't be that racist!"
imagine affording a grown ass man that many chances on a stance to not be a complete dikkhead, y'all are pathetic.

it'll take one tweet to cancel Kanye, Chrissette or Trina but it's excuse after excuse for a Drew Brees. "he just has to be one of the good ones!"