Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:mjtf:You think that makes it any less disheartening?
Who cares?

This accusatory "black folks - 9:17 pm. - It's all good, back to the movement"

Who was that? What people is this dude speaking for? I don't know them. Most folks think Drew is full of shyt. Some of yall anti-black in your so called pro- blackness. It's annoying.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I see you're not understanding my post, so I'll ask you and I'm assuming that you're black

Would you hop yo ass on Twitter after a cac teammate called you a ****** in an interview or text, and make a statement after his apology and say that's your bro if management told you to do so??
That is Michael THOMAS. You posted "black folks - 9:17 pm. - It's all good, back to the movement"

Who are these "Black folks?" I don't see them. Who are YOU around???? :dahell:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That is Michael THOMAS. You posted "black folks - 9:17 pm. - It's all good, back to the movement"

Who are these "Black folks?" I don't see them. Who are YOU around???? :dahell:

I knew you wouldn't do it

Joe Horn
Michael Thomas
Charles Barkley

That's three there and that's too many in itself

I asked YOU, do you think it's a good idea to hop on twitter and make a statement like what MT so that his followers can see that it's all good after Drew Brees apology? WOULD YOU DO IT?

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Who cares?

This accusatory "black folks - 9:17 pm. - It's all good, back to the movement"

Who was that? What people is this dude speaking for? I don't know them. Most folks think Drew is full of shyt. Some of yall anti-black in your so called pro- blackness. It's annoying.
I see what you're saying, but 90% of this fight is surrounding the narrative. Michael Thomas speaking up in the first place was vital in starting to shift the narrative, and then he immediately folded. He gave a silver "his teammate is fine with it, why aren't you? :mjpls:" bullet right back to these cacs. Sure, fukk the news, fukk the media, fukk the narrative. I agree with that PERSONALLY, but that's not the world we're living in now and that's not gonna provoke any type of change across the board.

NYC Rebel

Daps

Joe Horn
Michael Thomas

That's two there and that's too many in itself

I asked YOU, do you think it's a good idea to hop on twitter and make a statement like what MT did after Drew Brees apology? WOULD YOU DO IT?
fukk outta here!!

You said black folks and pulled out two players. Who do you wake up to? Who are your friends, offline or on? I'm sure it's more than two. They forgiving Drew? Those athletes mentioned speak for the black CONSENSUS? fukk NO!!!

Some of yall are so anti-black while claiming pro-black. shyt is trash. There is NO 100% agreeing people anywhere, but let two folks step outside with a dumb opinion, it's "black folk" in the entirety that's on it.

:camby:

Sick of that dumb shyt.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I see what you're saying, but.
Aint no but.. Who the hell looks for 100% agreeance?

You new age dudes stay looking for Black perfection and anything short of it means all Black folks deserve scrutiny.

Who the hell does that? It's no different than this over the top cancel culture. :camby:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Joe Horn
Michael Thomas
Charles Barkley

That's three there and that's too many in itself

I asked YOU, do you think it's a good idea to hop on twitter and make a statement like what MT so that his followers can see that it's all good after Drew Brees apology? WOULD YOU DO IT?

I STILL cannot believe Joe (who was my favorite WR in Saints history) went down that route. :smh:

Brees did not even advocate for Joe to stay with the team after the 2006 season, yet Joe out here putting on the :cape: and coppin pleas for him. :snoop:

And Brees wants to advocate for a scrub like Austin Carr to stay with the team. :scusthov:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here!!

You said black folks and pulled out two players. Who do you wake up too? Who are your friends, offline or on? I'm sure it's more than two. They forgiving?

Some of yall are so anti-black while claiming pro-black. shyt is trash. There is NO 100% agreeing people anywhere, but let two folks step outside with a dumb opinion, it's "black folk"

Sick of that dumb shyt.

You can be sick of it all you want as if I give a shyt nikka

The dude MT said that silly shyt on his twitter platform, makin it all ok, and kids follow dude, teens, high schoolers, older sambos etc and of course they are influential to what celebs do, especially him. He shouldn't have said it period, a statement like what he posted shouldn't have been said at all, and I know black folks are a forgiving people.

I gave you 3 adults all blacks with the forgiving shyt, but you sitting yo silly ass up thinking no other black folks is gonna eat that statement MT put out there and ease up off Brees neck..nikka be real this one time. That's why I said, and that's why MT put that shyt out like that because he know black folks will eat that shyt up and take it easy on Brees, if that wasn't the case, he wouldn't have never put the shyt out on his platform so folks could read it, thus me saying "Black folks are quick to forgive cacs so quickly" cuz I know nikkas are going to eat that shyt up and ease off Brees, some are followers

You sitting up saying silly shyt like "he had to post it because maybe management told him to do so, and you know that's some silly shyt to do within itself, You know you wouldn't do any silly shyt like that, that's why you didn't answer my question when I brought it to you.

Doesn't matter if management made him say it, You sitting up saying management may have made him say it? nikka would you say it if management asked you to make a statement

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Continue being a dunderhead thinking a teammate, a former teammate and a known c00n is the Black consensus on forgiving.

Shut up dude, you talking that silly shyt now, makin no dayum sense

You trying too hard now playboy

NYC Rebel

Daps
Shut up dude, you talking that silly shyt now, makin no dayum sense
Im making CLEAR sense Those three do not represent the Black consensus on forgiving Drew. Maybe youre around some doofus ass forgiving clowns, but MOST of the people I know are still on some fukk Drew shyt.

So before you go typing “Black folks arr so forgiving” Maybe you need to change your circle of Black friends.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Aint no but.. Who the hell looks for 100% agreeance?

You new age dudes stay looking for Black perfection and anything short of it means all Black folks deserve scrutiny.

Who the hell does that? It's no different than this over the top cancel culture. :camby:
:gucci: The topic is centered around a man being murdered in the middle of the street in broad daylight on camera. Literally everyone should be in 100% agreement that that shyt was cold blooded murder and all other discussions are irrelevant at this point. Pushing white supremacist talking points in the midst of this is irredeemable and condoning this filth as THE VERY SAME BLACK MAN WHO SPOKE OUT ON IT IN THE FIRST PLACE is reprehensible. :scust: