Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told y'all none of these sports nikkas was serious. They all PURPOSEFULLY didn't call him racist. Michael Thomas is a bytch nikka. Like I keep repeating. ALL CELEBRITIES ARE CANCELLED. You gotta prove by being 100% for black empowerment 100% of the time or you are cancelled. Anyone thinking differ is a c00n frfr.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Told y'all none of these sports nikkas was serious. They all PURPOSEFULLY didn't call him racist. Michael Thomas is a bytch nikka. Like I keep repeating. ALL CELEBRITIES ARE CANCELLED. You gotta prove by being 100% for black empowerment 100% of the time or you are cancelled. Anyone thinking differ is a c00n frfr.

Lebron is as real as the modern athlete can be.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
v9cBLgZ.png

BEEYAAAAAAAW!!
Before I die, take this rep.

:deadmanny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
There's alot of reasons to dismiss that show, but on principle that's not a good one imo.

When did people get so soft they can't stomach dialog with people apposed to them. No matter how ignorant they are. I'd more judge them based on how they handled themselves in the interview.

Eboni K Williams spoke on how alot black folks dissed her and wouldn't fukk with her at all simply because she worked at Fox news, not evening knowing her viewpoints or opinions during her appearances.

Nothing wrong with confronting, challenging, and crushing the ignorant viewpoints of somebody that's viewed as an icon to many white folks. I didn't watch the interview, so if it was trash, by all means shyt on them for that.

I give the breakfast club credit for giving a platform to many impactful black voices that nobody else in that arena is doing.
this would be true, if Rush was an honest actor in what he says. He peddles bullshyt, so I'm not tryna hear what he has to say. I dont care to listen to the words of a known bullshytter

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this would be true, if Rush was an honest actor in what he says. He peddles bullshyt, so I'm not tryna hear what he has to say. I dont care to listen to the words of a known bullshytter
Exactly

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lawd have mercy Maria Taylor just went off on this POS on First Take. They extending the segment bc she's not holding back. She's letting it all out.
:damn:

Video coming when it's posted.
She was doing all the black woman neck rolling and finger wagging signature moves!
that was dope!

and, "DAMN! shes fine! i think ill add the RE in front of that and...

see if shed get down with a cat like me."

:mjcry:

that was ill tho.
you can tell she was just waiting to blast off.