Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Im making CLEAR sense Those three do not represent the Black consensus on forgiving Drew. Maybe youre around some doofus ass forgiving clowns, but MOST of the people I know are still on some fukk Drew shyt.

So before you go typing “Black folks arr so forgiving” Maybe you need to change your circle of Black friends.

Shut up breh, you acting 13 now nikka

I'm not about to hold your hand and walk you through life

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Shut up breh, you acing 13 now nikka.

I'm not about to hold your hand and walk you through the play
Nah dog. Whatever works for you and your forgiving circle of wack friends.

they dont ep the Black folks I know Just yours

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Nah dog. Whatever works for you and your forgiving circle of wack friends.

they dont ep the Black folks I know Just yours

Kool

Black people are not so forgiving my bad for making that statement

Black people never forgive cacs when they make mistakes against us, we are an eye for eye race, we tend to not fukk with them any more and any other group of race who wrong us

My bad, I got it wrong, when I said we are a forgiving race, You got me right

Kool

NYC Rebel

Daps
Kool

Black people are not so forgiving my bad for making that statement

Black people never forgive
You spent so much time making Joe Horn, Barkley, and Thomas the Black reaction to the point you had the move the goalpost to some exaggerated next place.

The point is, MOST BLACK PEOPLE aren’t forgiving Drew. It’s YOUR friends.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You spent so much time making Joe Horn, Barkley, and Thomas the Black reaction to the point you had the move the goalpost to some exaggerated next place.

The point is, MOST BLACK PEOPLE aren’t forgiving Drew. It’s YOUR friends.

Shut up breh.

You trying too hard to be that person

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
NFL nikkas are the biggest c00ns in sports. They first get bytched out at southern racist colleges then the pros
its bad enough they're faceless, dont have guaranteed contracts, or get beat up...they're DEVOTED to their coaches in almost slavish ways. Its Gross.

NYC Rebel

Daps
NFL nikkas are the biggest c00ns in sports. They first get bytched out at southern racist colleges then the pros
Yet theyre to ones protesting collectively, kneeling (which you called bullshyt) and going straight to sheriff offices. I bet youre impressed by niqqas standing in stafe at the espys wearkng all black or players throwing their warmups on the court in revolt

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Kenny was looking like he was still heated at that point/probably still is. I am too. I've always attributed the flag to slavery and oppression/ I was educated on that in my household at an early age, and even further once I started navigating on my own as a youth in regards to history not taught in school. The flag has always been more than meets the eye. Cats being ignorant to the issue not even being about the flag are also unaware it could be taken there too and be just as warranted.