Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
'murica :wow:
"freedom of speech baby:ohlawd:........to an extent though:whoa::ufdup::mjpls:
full
:mjlol: jeebus

Daps
Wow. Just Wow.

Nikkas are really sympathetic and comforting this cac after he spoke how he really felt with his original statement.

Everybody is not our ally. Now he is so enlightened. He had a chance to be a brother to Kaepernick and left him out there to be slaughter and actually spoke against him.

Cacs wanna pose as allies but dont want to put no real skin in the game.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh, a full interview to elaborate isnt necessary for this.

And MT talking about, "i forgive him because that's what Christians do." But doesn't Christianity teach tolerance? Something Captain AmeMAGA brees doesn't practice when it comes to Kaep, who shouldn't even be the topic right now, but where's brees' Christianity then? This is why they're coming off as chumps to their white zaddy.

But support your team, breh. I'm done.
Does he know that those were Christians who brought those ships and chains to Africa?:jbhmm:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fcommunityindependentjournal%2Farts%2FAYuYlNkmTUmPVdYmCV9x6w%2FpU-_Bfmko0yxMRWcCdrmTQ

That's a deal breaker for me. Tomi Lahren and Rush Limbaugh points are rooted in that. Breakfast Club is trash.
I am flabbergasted seeing people defend them for that shyt. I forgot they let Lahren run the same scam on them. I had to break it down for someone in TLR the other day.
I'm not talking about agreeing to disagree like you do with a friend or brother.

I'm talking about exposing and defeating ignorance in full public view. There is great value in that.
This only works if you have hosts who are skilled enough to actually push back and/or you at least have a guest who is an honest actor. They had neither. Limbaugh is a fundamentally dishonest person and he doesn’t act in good faith. His views have been debunked repeatedly and he’s a known racist. There’s zero point in having a guest like that on your show except to stir things up.