Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Daps
If y’all seen this whole clip y’all would be calling Wilbon a clown cuz he literally said he thinks Brees is a good guy and an ally.

So wilbon gets the daps but Kamara and MT get scorn.

y’all don’t know what Kamara and MT said in the meeting today. They may have lit him up worse than Wilbon did in that two minute spiel. It’s annoying when dudes don’t move the way y’all want them to so suddenly they clowns. I know firsthand Mike and AK do more for black kids than all you keyboard warriors being mad but they are the problem cuz they know they got bigger fish to fry than cancelling Brees.

FOH:stopitslime:
Breh you doing too much. We get it. You're a fan. Put your pom poms down. As a black man, which i assume you are, you should be putting your Fandom to the side right now. fukk football. fukk the saints. And fukk drew brees

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Breh you doing too much. We get it. You're a fan. Put your pom poms down. As a black man, which i assume you are, you should be putting your Fandom to the side right now. fukk football. fukk the saints. And fukk drew brees
I’ve been on Brees neck this whole time. My beef is when y’all quick to put black men down who are using they platform for this fight we in the INSTANT they do something y’all don’t like.

Daps
I’ve been on Brees neck this whole time. My beef is when y’all quick to put black men down who are using they platform for this fight we in the INSTANT they do something y’all don’t like.
Breh, you said it yourself - we don't know what they said to brees privately. We know what they're saying publicly though and it ain't on the level of what wilbon said. So why would you expect folks to go at wilbon?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you said it yourself - we don't know what they said to brees privately. We know what they're saying publicly though and it ain't on the level of what wilbon said. So why would you expect folks to go at wilbon?
Because that two minute clip--which I agree with btw-was a part of Wilbon preaching for about 5-6 minutes where he also said the same things MT and Kamara said. So I'm just confused, AK and MT the clowns but Wilbon ain't. If they posted the whole clip people would bytch at how Wilbon was saying "Brees is a good guy and meant no harm".

End of the day all three are doing they part for this movement. So I hate the second they say something that differentiates with group think that we have to :camby: them.

Daps
Because that two minute clip--which I agree with btw-was a part of Wilbon preaching for about 5-6 minutes where he also said the same things MT and Kamara said. So I'm just confused, AK and MT the clowns but Wilbon ain't. If they posted the whole clip people would bytch at how Wilbon was saying "Brees is a good guy and meant no harm".

End of the day all three are doing they part for this movement. So I hate the second they say something that differentiates with group think that we have to :camby: them.
In that clip that was posted, wilbon does say brees is sincere and is a good person; however, he also says brees didn't get it and still doesn't get it, despite being a good person.

AK talking about, "we talked about it. He gets it now. Let's move on."

Big difference. Ain't no 5 minute convo change 41 years of MAGAist viewpoints.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
In that clip that was posted, wilbon does say brees is sincere and is a good person; however, he also says brees didn't get it and still doesn't get it, despite being a good person.

AK talking about, "we talked about it. He gets it now. Let's move on."

Big difference.
Let AK do a full interview and I bet he elaborates more. There's only so much you can express on Twitter. Some things are better understood when you can verbalize yourself without character limits.

Daps
Let AK do a full interview and I bet he elaborates more. There's only so much you can express on Twitter. Some things are better understood when you can verbalize yourself without character limits.
Breh, a full interview to elaborate isnt necessary for this.

And MT talking about, "i forgive him because that's what Christians do." But doesn't Christianity teach tolerance? Something Captain AmeMAGA brees doesn't practice when it comes to Kaep, who shouldn't even be the topic right now, but where's brees' Christianity then? This is why they're coming off as chumps to their white zaddy.

But support your team, breh. I'm done.