Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Last time posting stuff from this board...but just a reminder if you ever thought you were wrong...nah...they out here
:wow:
LeBron James is a racist, as is Shannon Sharpe
And as much as this will pain me to say, as are most blacks! That's the truth!
Gotta love the hypocrisy from LeBron James and others shaming Drew Brees

Many of these black men that you cheer and give your money to in the form of tickets and merchandise want you and your children on your knees. They want a "conversation" in which you atone for things that other whites have (and haven't) done but blacks take no responsibility for anything. For decades blacks have ravaged inner city after inner city. We all know how safe and clean huge portions of America's cities once were and we know just what neighborhoods you now risk your life going near. They are prepared to take NO responsibility for any of it. You will ALWAYS be their reason for any and all black pathology. If they can go after Drew, they can go after ANYONE.
So stop supporting them because they are good at throwing a fricking ball around and realize who they are and want they want.
White fans finally waking up.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:gucci: Dude been in the league 20 years. The topic of Kaep kneeling is 4 years old. Ain't shyt overnight about this.

but :salute: to a fellow Sith Lord

You're not wrong but he was asked about it and gave his opinion. Great job by the reporter grabbing headlines, but I don't expect someone like him to "get it". I think it's more important to galvanize support rather than rip apart those that don't speak the language exactly the way you'd like. Large scale police reform will require voices and votes, some of those people are going to fall into the "he shouldn't kneel" camp. It is what it is as long as you accomplish your goal.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Last time posting stuff from this board...but just a reminder if you ever thought you were wrong...nah...they out here
:wow:

Gotta love the hypocrisy from LeBron James and others shaming Drew Brees

White fans finally waking up.
We always knew this. I would say half or more the half of white fans only tolerate black athletes because they’re good at sports. If they weren’t they would just be another tall nikka up to no good. Glad they’re finally coming out of the woodwork and letting their true feelings be known. These racist mfs are really going through it right now lmao

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Andddd he apologized.

source.gif

:mjlol: