Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's not that big of a deal, in a vacuum it wasn't a news worthy statement and in current circumstances you'd hope he'd be more aware - but it's his opinion about it. These guys aren't going to understand this shyt overnight just because you think they should.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
THEY... ARE... COOKIN... DREW BREES!! My lord. Every video I see on IG is a new person frying this man.

pgeqCU.gif

I love it

I need to see Dabo catch that smoke as well.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It's not that big of a deal, in a vacuum it wasn't a news worthy statement and in current circumstances you'd hope he'd be more aware - but it's his opinion about it. These guys aren't going to understand this shyt overnight just because you think they should.
:gucci: Dude been in the league 20 years. The topic of Kaep kneeling is 4 years old. Ain't shyt overnight about this.

but :salute: to a fellow Sith Lord

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: Dude been in the league 20 years. The topic of Kaep kneeling is 4 years old. Ain't shyt overnight about this.
Especially when Keep and others have specifically talked about what the kneeling was about, have stated that it wasn't a slight to the flag or military, and that a vet was the one that gave Kaep the idea to kneel.