Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Joy Taylor gettin sick of Doug Gottlieb today..

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
i got no problem with them having Limbaugh on there. Know your enemy.

The breakfast club is necessary.
Their shows have "our" people as well, usually people do this to show how trash the other side is.
Often the most extreme, you don't want a boring "in the middle" republican (democrat) on there.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Their shows have "our" people as well, usually people do this to show how trash the other side is.
Usually the most extreme, you don't want a boring "in the middle" republican (democrat) on there.
And none of the clowns there are sharp enough to moderate a discussion or challenge false statements. Nor do they have deep policy discussions. It's all about "gotcha" moments.

Growing up in the era of true journalists like the Kiss FM Week in Review or Gil Noble, these dudes are absolute garbage and out of their depth.

Keep celebrating a lack of informative discussions.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fcommunityindependentjournal%2Farts%2FAYuYlNkmTUmPVdYmCV9x6w%2FpU-_Bfmko0yxMRWcCdrmTQ

That's a deal breaker for me. Tomi Lahren and Rush Limbaugh points are rooted in that. Breakfast Club is trash.

I'm not talking about agreeing to disagree like you do with a friend or brother.

I'm talking about exposing and defeating ignorance in full public view. There is great value in that.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
And none of the clowns there are sharp enough to moderate a discussion or challenge false statements. Nor do they have deep policy discussions. It's all about "gotcha" moments.

Growing up in the era of true journalists like the Kiss FM Week in Review or Gil Noble, these dudes are absolute garbage and out of their depth.

Keep celebrating a lack of informative discussions.
I didn't listen nor celebrate, but I understand why he's there :yeshrug:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Hopefully Jenkins and Thomas and the entire team have a sit down with Drew Brees so he can understand specifically what he did wrong. How he let his patriotism get in the way of seeing what's important here? That Colin Kapernick doesn't have a job because of racist owners and gms. That the NFL has systematic and racial issues that you Drew brees have a chance to fix.

I hate that Drew brees did this. If anyone on here lives in New Orleans or is close to the city. How much did Drew Brees really help the city of New orleans? (Charities, contributions, businesses like JImmy Johns, etc)