Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
fukk this show. They had Rush Limbaugh on there this week.

:camby:

There's alot of reasons to dismiss that show, but on principle that's not a good one imo.

When did people get so soft they can't stomach dialog with people apposed to them. No matter how ignorant they are. I'd more judge them based on how they handled themselves in the interview.

Eboni K Williams spoke on how alot black folks dissed her and wouldn't fukk with her at all simply because she worked at Fox news, not evening knowing her viewpoints or opinions during her appearances.

Nothing wrong with confronting, challenging, and crushing the ignorant viewpoints of somebody that's viewed as an icon to many white folks. I didn't watch the interview, so if it was trash, by all means shyt on them for that.

I give the breakfast club credit for giving a platform to many impactful black voices that nobody else in that arena is doing.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He gave Brees that Firm Biz tho.
apDUirl.png

that shyt Killer Mike said tho about the Swastikas and Rebel flag shyt, i thought about that.
im not excusing white people in these other countries, but clearly white AmeriKKKas are a "special" breed of white devil.
And the next episode he will give Tomi Lehran a seat at the table.

I don't know how you dudes give an unprincipled fool some "he got dem dis time doe!!" space.

NYC Rebel

Daps
There's alot of reasons to dismiss that show, but on principle that's not a good one imo.

When did people get so soft they can't stomach dialog with people apposed to them. No matter how ignorant they are. I'd more judge them based on how they handled themselves in the interview.

Eboni K Williams spoke on how alot black folks dissed her and wouldn't fukk with her at all simply because she worked at Fox news, not evening knowing her viewpoints or opinions during her appearances.

Nothing wrong with confronting, challenging, and crushing the ignorant viewpoints of somebody that's viewed as an icon to many white folks. I didn't watch the interview, so if it was trash, by all means shyt on them for that.

I give the breakfast club credit for giving a platform to many impactful black voices that nobody else in that arena is doing.
On principle, I can give two fukks about a show who has a black audience and has on folks who clearly devalue our humanity.

Everyone on that show is out of their depth to even speak politically. I don't give two craps who else they bring on. That "both sides" shyt is garbage.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
And the next episode he will give Tomi Lehran a seat at the table.

I don't know how you dudes give an unprincipled fool some "he got dem dis time doe!!" space.
"I" really dont. I dont know if you seen the post i made in one of these fukkin threads in here about "yeah its cool calling these clowns out, but that shyt aint enough."
Charlamagne said some shyt i fukked with.

that all folks.

NYC Rebel

Daps
"I" really dont. I dont know if you seen the post i made in one of these fukkin threads in here about "yeah its cool calling these clowns out, but that shyt aint enough."
Charlamagne said some shyt i fukked with.

that all folks.
And when Limbaugh (from what I heard) clapped back at him with some simple shyt, he was too out of his depth to answer him back.

That show is full of nit wits man. Not a single brain among them. fukk that show.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
And when Limbaugh (from what I heard) clapped back at him with some simple shyt, he was too out of his depth to answer him back.

That show is full of nit wits man. Not a single brain among them. fukk that show.
I agree fams. Im official. So i usually dont go for the BS.
but watching a 5-6 minute video on something thats making headlines is whatever.
you might get something good out of it. I didnt hear that Killer Mike quote.
that shyt was real.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I agree fams. Im official. So i usually dont go for the BS.
but watching a 5-6 minute video on something thats making headlines is whatever.
you might get something good out of it. I didnt hear that Killer Mike quote.
that shyt was real.
I saw sone old clip of that light skinned fool on that show talking his son goes to a school that teaches kids to be millionaires. Niqqa....my son goes to the other private school in that area. Its a bunch of already rich families who can afford to put their kids in that school. They aint teaching shyt about churning out millionaires . Those dudes on that show are dumb as fukk.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
On principle, I can give two fukks about a show who has a black audience and has on folks who clearly devalue our humanity.

Everyone on that show is out of their depth to even speak politically. I don't give two craps who else they bring on. That "both sides" shyt is garbage.

To me that's absolutely a valid reason not to fukk with them.

But only being willing to talk to people who agree with you on a public platform is weak to me.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I really wonder what the Saints locker room will be like this year