Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I don't really give a fucck what Drew feels tbh. I'm starting to have a problem with the he don't know any better or he needs to be educated crowd. Dude is a 41 year old white man who has played 2 decades in a sport surrounded by African Americans. He knows enough he just is who he is. Black folks need to stop shooting these people bail with the whole he is uneducated spiel.

c/s

Drew knows, but wants to stay in the gated community where they can avoid real life race issues and hope it blows over

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Word? Speak on it, fam... :feedme:

I dont remember the details., there was some story on it a while back. He was mad at his mother for some shyt and didnt speak to her for years, and she died and he still didnt give a fukk. If he treats the woman that carried him for 9 months that way, well you know he aint shyt.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Somebody need to tell drew brees that his granddaddy’s wasn’t the only men who fought in WW2

how about Sugar Ray Robinson and other blacks who fought in WW2 and had to come back to America just to get treated like shyt and was told you can’t sit in this restaurant, drink out of this water fountain and can’t stay up in a certain hotel..

how about educate yourself Breezy before you sit up here and straddle the fence for your NRA and your hometown Texas people idiot
I wish people like yourself would Stop trying to put out this false narrative that white people dont know history or what the truth is. THEY ARE COMPULSIVE LIARS and sinister with their intentions every time they open their mouth. Racists like Brees know all about black American history.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish people like yourself would Stop trying to put out this false narrative that white people dont know history or what the truth is. THEY ARE COMPULSIVE LIARS and sinister with their intentions every time they open their mouth. Racists like Brees know all about black American history.
They all know this that's why unless they call these folks BY NAME racist or white supremacist. They not even close to genuine and frankly they p*ssy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Andddd he apologized.

v9cBLgZ.png

BEEYAAAAAAAW!!