Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Edub

Veteran
Daps
These players still COWARDLY. Not one of them has the balls to say the facts. Drew Brees is a white supremacists racist. Miss me with all that sucker shyt. Id tweet straight up if I was Michael Thomas that drew Brees is a white supremacists and we don't want him or anyone like him on the team. They are all including Bron white employees. So no current sports player will ever use the words racist or white supremacists. Not a single one and y'all can Google and search all they history not a single one has or ever will. Don't fall for their fake outrage.
Yup

Edub

Veteran
Daps
LOL Brees deserves to get dragged. The team let him skate by with his initial anti Kaep speech in 2016 and when he was all cheeked up with Trump. That he still had the gaul to do his "my grandfather fought in WW2" speech during today's climate...yeah, drag him. lol. He never makes it a point to read the room and has gotten away with it for far too long at this point. Dude is a good dude but he will never not get under his bubble and away from his privilege to really understand what's going on. Hopefully this is finally the time people wake his ass up.

And got damn does this dude have any PR officials on his staff? :damn:
Stop it....he is not a good dude, let’s not bullshyt

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Cacs act like kneeling during the anthem is super disrespectful to the flag but have no problem with products like these
US-Flag-Thong-Front__76684.1492804014.1280.1280.jpg

Dumbest group of people on the planet :mjlol:
Exactly

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
These players still COWARDLY. Not one of them has the balls to say the facts. Drew Brees is a white supremacists racist. Miss me with all that sucker shyt. Id tweet straight up if I was Michael Thomas that drew Brees is a white supremacists and we don't want him or anyone like him on the team. They are all including Bron white employees. So no current sports player will ever use the words racist or white supremacists. Not a single one and y'all can Google and search all they history not a single one has or ever will. Don't fall for their fake outrage.

What have you done? Stop wanting others to risk losing it all when you havent done nothing and have nothing to lose.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really give a fucck what Drew feels tbh. I'm starting to have a problem with the he don't know any better or he needs to be educated crowd. Dude is a 41 year old white man who has played 2 decades in a sport surrounded by African Americans. He knows enough he just is who he is. Black folks need to stop shooting these people bail with the whole he is uneducated spiel.