Drew Brees: "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America"

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
They updated the Trump supporter meme with Drew's pic :troll:

He blends in pretty well :lolbron:

EZo8XrYX0AEsC_4

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I guess thats the thing I dont even understand and just shows Brees' true colors of racism:

In the last 2 weeks, NOBODY said a damn thing about the flag. Everything has been about COVID-19 and then the George Floyd murder? What the hell is he bringing the flag up for at this time? Its obvious a Republican talking point, and not even a point that anyone was talking about, and with what is going on in the US right now, this could not have been a worse time.

Plus, he waits until his final season for this shyt. He didnt say this shyt at all in 2016, when this was the topic at the time. Typical Republican bytch tactics. Brees fukked up, and I cant wait to see the fallout.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I guess thats the thing I dont even understand and just shows Brees' true colors of racism:

In the last 2 weeks, NOBODY said a damn thing about the flag. Everything has been about COVID-19 and then the George Floyd murder? What the hell is he bringing the flag up for at this time? Its obvious a Republican talking point, and not even a point that anyone was talking about, and with what is going on in the US right now, this could not have been a worse time.

Plus, he waits until his final season for this shyt. He didnt say this shyt at all in 2016, when this was the topic at the time. Typical Republican bytch tactics. Brees fukked up, and I cant wait to see the fallout.
Nah Brees said the same thing in 2016. Proactively might I add.

he was asked about it this time though.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Never understood why Black people with all the talent have to play for White teams, White record labels and perform for their racist White fans..no excuse really.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sports media said Kaep's kneeling would be a distraction, now Brees has created a bigger distraction for being against kneeling

giphy.gif

Need to get at everyone else who took that same idiotic stance. Drew isn’t the only one. Dude fukked up so much shyt for himself and his family. I’m sure he planned on living in NO after retirement to raise his kids. Nope. Not happening anymore. Dude sabotaged his own legacy righ at the end of his career. This is like a dude being near retirement and telling his boss he gonna beat his ass and fukk his wife.

Damn Drew. You stupid.:mjlol:

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Somebody need to tell drew brees that his granddaddy’s wasn’t the only men who fought in WW2

how about Sugar Ray Robinson and other blacks who fought in WW2 and had to come back to America just to get treated like shyt and was told you can’t sit in this restaurant, drink out of this water fountain and can’t stay up in a certain hotel..

how about educate yourself Breezy before you sit up here and straddle the fence for your NRA and your hometown Texas people idiot

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These players still COWARDLY. Not one of them has the balls to say the facts. Drew Brees is a white supremacists racist. Miss me with all that sucker shyt. Id tweet straight up if I was Michael Thomas that drew Brees is a white supremacists and we don't want him or anyone like him on the team. They are all including Bron white employees. So no current sports player will ever use the words racist or white supremacists. Not a single one and y'all can Google and search all they history not a single one has or ever will. Don't fall for their fake outrage.