Drew Barrymore, 46, Cameron Diaz, 49, praised for ‘aging naturally’ in latest photo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If they got a lot of cosmetic surgery they would get grief for it, but since they didn't, they're also going to grief for it, so it's a lose-lose situation for them in the eyes of TheColi. I guess people want them to look all filtered up in pics, like a lot women in their 20's and 30's do everyday on Instagram and Facebook, which I can always see through. Be real and show your true self because those filters look fake as fukk.

I respect them aging gracefully.

With plastic surgery, they look as retarded as sistas that do BBL looking like fools.

Doesn't negate the fact that 90% age like shyt.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Even when I was little little I thought Cameron Diaz looked like Zarbon-post transformation.:ohhh:
mk31y62lmo341.jpg
I remember my dad and uncle crying from laughter when I said that shyt.:russ:
But frfr

I’ll never understand white people hype…especially by blks.:yeshrug:
Meanwhile
rachel-true.jpg

56 years old

4373.jpg

Mc Lyte-50
mc-lyte.jpg

Regina King-50
regina-king-450x600.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
this is exactly the case. melanin is a natural sunblock. causes of ppl lookin aged are UV rays and dry skin
Don't asians generally age gracefully?

It seems like they just become darker when they spend too much time in the sun, and their eye shape gives them natural protection against sunlight. White people seem like the only race that's never developed any natural protection from the sun.

Daps
Man, this is Angela Basset @ 60 years old.

Is there a reasonable scientific explanation as to why white people age so badly?

All the souls their ancestors killed, raped, and murdered so divine intervention has come back to claim its end of the bargain...

Daps
Cameron Diaz has always looked older, her body is in great shape but she’s always had a hard face. Drew chose a terrible picture of them to post. Like she chose the one where she looked the best and didn’t care about how Cameron looks. I’d rather see them with old faces instead of filler faces. Regina King and Angela Bassett are starting to tip into that territory and neither of them needed that work. They’ll end up like Vivica Fox if they all aren’t careful.

Daps
Lol, everyone is missing the point. People are giving their proprs because they're taking their wrinkles and bags with stride. They know they look old as shyt
Yeah, men in here are posting black celebs in comparison. We naturally age slower but most black celebrities who look good have had subtle work done. I am not opposed to surgery if you make good decisions and don’t get addicted. Seeing Madonna at the VMAs hurt my heart. I love Madge and she looked so good in the nineties, she has really fukked up her face. There’s no reason for her to look that old.