Drew Barrymore, 46, Cameron Diaz, 49, praised for ‘aging naturally’ in latest photo

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cameron diaz only looked good in the mask. She bene ugly ever since
Yeah I don't get it. She was so fine in that movie. Idk what happened to her face.

i seent em up in in your area.

:scust:

Finding a white woman that ages decently is a like a good scratch off lottery ticket :francis:
Topanga from Boy Meets World still looks good.

Daps
Katherine Heigl always been finer than her
seinfeld-eye-roll.gif

Get off the computer nikka. Heigl aint even 50% as good looking as young Cam Diaz was :mjlol:

Daps
:mjlol: Yo liberal LGBTQ ass sprung off them blue eyes. That bytch was always average.

leave this to the straight men, fakkit
Imagine having absolute shyt taste in women and having the audacity to call a man who understands what an attractive woman looks like a fakkit. :russ:

Also only on TLR does a back n forth over who’s more attractive between two women devolve into accusation of homosexuality. Some of y’all are completely incapable of keeping gay men off ur mind even when looking at an attractive woman.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Imagine having absolute shyt taste in women and having the audacity to call a man who understands what an attractive woman looks like a fakkit. :russ:

Also only on TLR does a back n forth over who’s more attractive become an
Accusation of homosexuality. Some of y’all are completely incapable of keeping gay men off ur mind even when looking at an attractive woman

bytch look at yo username and avi . Godless liberal CEO = liberal lgbtq soft fakkit shyt

:yeshrug: You picked that name, don’t cry about it bytch

and I got 2 bytches walkin on Boulder Hwy that’s prolly colder than any bytch you can pull

stay in yo lane , nikka nerd:ufdup:

Daps
bytch look at yo username and avi . Godless liberal CEO = liberal lgbtq soft fakkit shyt

:yeshrug: You picked that name, don’t cry about it bytch

and I got 2 bytches walkin on Boulder Hwy that’s prolly colder than any bytch you can pull

stay in yo lane , nikka nerd:ufdup:

Still thinking about gay men... Dude it's a thread about women. Aint no on in here talking about LGBTQ stuff and gay men except you. Please seek professional help if you think about that stuff this much

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Still thinking about gay men... Dude it's a thread about women. Aint no on in here talking about LGBTQ stuff and gay men except you. Please seek professional help if you think about that stuff this much

go get some p*ssy lil boy . I wish the best for you. I’m yo big homie , all liberals checc in with me . Y’all too p*ssy to be on y’all own

y’all biggest prey are old conservative cacs :mjlol:
Pathetic

Daps
go get some p*ssy lil boy . I wish the best for you. I’m yo big homie , all liberals checc in with me . Y’all too p*ssy to be on y’all own

y’all biggest prey are old conservative cacs :mjlol:
Pathetic

I mean you're clearly insecure with yourself as a man, and you know that's ok I'm not going to judge you for that. I'm dead serious though, if you're thinking about Homosexuality all the time you probably should talk to someone. Just saying dude, that was a really weird tangent to go on in a thread about Cameron Diaz and Drew Berrymore.... :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I mean you're clearly insecure with yourself as a man, and you know that's ok I'm not going to judge you for that. I'm dead serious though, if you're thinking about Homosexuality all the time you probably should talk to someone. Just saying dude, that was a really weird tangent to go on in a thread about Cameron Diaz and Drew Berrymore.... :yeshrug:

you even reply like a bytch liberal slave :hhh:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Jada looks okay for her add though… Gabby Union too.. and Angela B, Janet still look good, dont forget Halle Berry..

Don’t forget JLO, Salma, Sofia Vergara, Vida Guerra, Rosiaro Dawson, Eva Longoria, Michelle Yeoh and Lucy Lui too.. (shout out to give some love to the latinas and Asians who also age well when they take care of themselves)