Drew Barrymore, 46, Cameron Diaz, 49, praised for ‘aging naturally’ in latest photo

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Toni Braxton is 53.

darker-women-and-lighter-women.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
I think it’s great that they are aging naturally. But I think white people are screwed either way. Don’t go under the knife and you look 60 at 40… if you do go under then you just start looking tight faced and crazy.

I also think Black people can get away with surgery and not look so crazy…its like they can still get a more natural look. I love seeing Angela Basset but it’s obviously she got work done…63 and not one wrinkle? Cmon now lol. Deion Sanders looks pretty good too, not too noticeable. As we get older black will crack a little but not as much or as bad as our white (and sometimes light skinned) friends

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Diaz literally looks like she’s in her 60’s wow. Celebrities usually age better than the general population.

This just shows that all those over priced face creams are a scam.

These rich ladies in the spotlight can afford that stuff easily but all the botox use tells us that they don't work.

I say kudos to Camron/drew. I don't think she has had work done. Her face has looked consistent over the years, looks like dna and the sun took their toll and she isn't trying to get procures to reverse/hide the aging process.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This just shows that all those over priced face creams are a scam.

These rich ladies in the spotlight can afford that stuff easily but all the botox use tells us that they don't work.

I say kudos to Camron/drew. I don't think she has had work done. Her face has looked consistent over the years, looks like dna and the sun took their toll and she isn't trying to get procures to reverse/hide the aging process.

All one needs is sunlight (vitamin d/ amino acid). Those creams they sell are to pose as synthetic melanin (eumelanin). For a while they tried to sell sun blockers to Black people as well. Of course it was a marketing scam.

"Melanin is already protecting your skin from damage. Skin care products which contain melanin add an extra shield of protection from the UV and HEV light that cause skin damage and accelerates the look of aging. Our award-winning melanin formulation for skin care has been shown to not only protect skin but repair skin by reducing oxidative stress in the cells."

Skin Care | Melanin Products

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this is Angela Basset @ 60 years old.

Is there a reasonable scientific explanation as to why white people age so badly?

Angela Bassett still looks amazing but that is clearly an older pic she used. That's not how she looks right now