'Draymond's the greatest defender in NBA history' - ex-NBA player who played with Bill Russell

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
I fukk with your posting but I can't cosign this. I could see him being Top 15ish OAT when he's done but at their respective peaks he's below Kawhi and Embiid in terms of defensive impact (granted, that's contingent on JoJo actually getting on the court).

Daps
I fukk with your posting but I can't cosign this. I could see him being Top 15ish OAT when he's done but at their respective peaks he's below Kawhi and Embiid in terms of defensive impact (granted, that's contingent on JoJo actually getting on the court).
How so, when it's already been proven time and time again that Draymond has more defensive impact than Kawhi (some of the evidence is in this thread)? He'll end up being a top-5 defender OAT when it's all said and done.

Last edited:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Why didnt he guard lebron?
when you have kevin love and channing out there...
you need someone to be able to close out and switch on pick and pops...and also be able to keep them off the glass especially love.
they have iguadala for lebron
if they put a traditional big man on either of them...they'll get cooked from 3.
if you put a wing on them...they'll bully the glass.
draymond single handedly made channing useless and forced him to be benched :pachaha:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Guarantee that half the Coliseum posters today would be better basketball players than this CAC was when he played. He's white he doesn't understand basketball
Can we have a brotha who actually accomplished something during his career back this up

I hope u know, it was a wht man who made basketball...