Does Green get a MAX?

• Total voters

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

This is a tough one though. The warriors have had a ton of success with draymond, but I’d be shocked if there was any other team in the league willing to give him even 70% of what he’s asking for

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Draymond will make more in media than his basketball career.

4 for 100 sounds good...I'm not sure Green or Klutch is gonna bite tho
That's what I was thinking off the court he's pretty valuable and warriors need that free advertising even thought they got Stephen. I actually see klay leaving first. Draymond is too important and talks too much and you don't want that backlash when you trying to attract RI h people to watch a game in your arena. nikka might write a book about racism and just piss off the whole league or something.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It wasn’t just the finals. And he wasn’t good in 3/6 finals

He was mediocre in Memphis and average in Dallas

And Draymond flat out isn’t worth a max contract. A max player’s team doesn’t look good when he sits/gets benched/fouls out. That happened multiple times vs Memphis and Dallas.
Nobody was good against Memphis

Dray's help defense and rim protection are big reasons why Luka shot 40% against GS and why GS won game 2, 5 and 6 in the finals (his 1v1 defense was elite too. Tatum and Brown shot a combined 39% against him). Dray is the leagues best help defender on top of being an elite rim protector

Do I think Dray deserves a max? No because his offense is non existent but he's definitely more worthy than fukking Ayton who does nothing at an elite level

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They will release klay and possibly steph even before they release Draymond

The warriors front office and stev kerr are terrified of him

Kerr was one of the few players who stood up to MJ & they even had a actual fight. You think he’s scared of Draymond fukkin Green? :mjlol:

He will be another Klutch Kasualty like Montrezl Harrell, KCP and Sexton. These dudes haven’t learned that if you’re not already a max guy, Klutch can’t get you paid.

Draymond wouldn’t be worth 4 years 120M at age 33 with 119M in his backpack. He’s washed up, can’t shoot, can barely defend and is an absolute zero on offense. If he wants to explore, I would be the first one to offer him a map.

Klutch lives rent free in your head. This nikka can’t make 1 post without mentioning LeBron or klutch :huhldup:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Kerr was one of the few players who stood up to MJ & they even had a actual fight. You think he’s scared of Draymond fukkin Green? :mjlol:

Klutch lives rent free in your head. This nikka can’t make 1 post without mentioning LeBron or klutch :huhldup:
Yes

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
This finals is a big blow to Draymonds legacy so far. Next season might be his last year on the team if this decline continues.
I made this post June 10th in the Warriors season thread during the NBA Finals.. Draymonds decline was apparent throughout the entire playoffs. During that tough Memphis series, the Warriors ended up coming back and winning a game that Draymond was ejected in. He is still valuable to the team but not max contract valuable.

Disclaimer: I was being reactionary and emotional in the heat of the Finals when I brought up his legacy but I stand by the fact that he is clearly declining rapidly.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Nobody was good against Memphis

Dray's help defense and rim protection are big reasons why Luka shot 40% against GS and why GS won game 2, 5 and 6 in the finals (his 1v1 defense was elite too. Tatum and Brown shot a combined 39% against him). Dray is the leagues best help defender on top of being an elite rim protector

Do I think Dray deserves a max? No because his offense is non existent but he's definitely more worthy than fukking Ayton who does nothing at an elite level
1. That’s like bringing home an F grade to your parents and saying “everyone failed that, it’s OK”

2. So we are in agreement. He doesn’t deserve a max, just like I said.

I agree with what you said, but it doesn’t negate the fact that he was putrid through various parts of the playoffs. At best, he was inconsistent overall. Considering this entire playoff run, he doesn’t deserve a max, like at all

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:russ:

This is a tough one though. The warriors have had a ton of success with draymond, but I’d be shocked if there was any other team in the league willing to give him even 70% of what he’s asking for
it depends on the years really. I could see Indy or even the Pistons doing it for a year or two for him to come in with his winning experience and hopefully help build the culture around their young players. It’s the 4 years I think kills any chance he has at getting a max.

2 years of overpaying Draymond to mentor the kids in your rebuild is understandable, but 4 years is a joke.

mindgawn

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He getting credit for putting warriors on notice not to bust the bank on 4th option Wiggins, no matter how the media paints his defense-luka averaged 40pts,8r, 8a. He aint shut down no one.

GS need to be rational on how they bust down that bread.

Just putting it on front street that more than Wiggins gone be looking for that bread when the time comes.

Do you feel you gone win with Wiggins and Poole if you lose Draymond and Klay?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'd offer Green 3 yr 75m and tell him to take it or leave it

Why should the Warriors offer them lifetime achievement contracts or jobs for life when they've been handsomely paid while missing a ton of games.?....The warriors have paid out a ton of money in luxury tax despite Green/Klay missing a ton of games.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Draymond Green has to be one of the most tone deaf least self aware obnoxious players in NBA history :gucci:

This guy has no idea how lucky he is that everything fell into place for him with this team

This guy is such a pain in the ass and now that they won this chip he will never shut up :pachaha:

I warned ya’ll after the Finals that this nikka will NEVER SHUT UP now

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
someone said Klay is the odd man out

over draymond....

8db.gif