Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Do the Warriors win the finals if Thompson and Draymond miss the entire series and Love and Irving are healthy?
Thompson didn't do much to help us win in the finals quite frankly. We played without Bogut and Lee for the most part. We were better than the Cavs all season, shyt wasn't going to change in the Finals. We came out that big bad western conference and dominated that bytch. Cavs couldn't do the same since you want to play the what if game.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Thompson didn't do much to help us win in the finals quite frankly. We played without Bogut and Lee for the most part. We were better than the Cavs all season, shyt wasn't going to change in the Finals. We came out that big bad western conference and dominated that bytch. Cavs couldn't do the same since you want to play the what if game.
Lee and Bogut aren't your second and third best players. Thompson didn't play well but he was still a threat and the only guard besides Curry that could consistently knock down threes. Take out Thompson and Green and replace them with Irving and Love on the Cavs and the series would be dramatically different.

I don't want to take anything away from the Warriors since I'm a Steph fan but the players and fans are talking shyt about the Cavs despite the fact that they only played with a seven man rotation and still had the Warriors struggling for a bit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://arizonasports.com/41/1843543...-Mike-DAntoni-and-reflects-on-past-Suns-teams

"It's a great way to play and you can win championships this way," Gentry said to Bickley & Marotta on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. "I feel that what Mike did for this league, not only do the players enjoy playing that way, but I think most fans enjoy watching the game that is played that way."
Gentry was an assistant coach for the Suns from 2003-2009 and was the head coach from 2009-2013.
When talking about those past Suns teams, Gentry couldn't help but look back on things such as the negative perspective some took on the style of play that has now won a championship.
"I know we got a lot of grief in Phoenix for not winning a championship for things like that, but we happened to be playing great San Antonio teams at that time," Gentry said.

:salute:

and fukk robert horry

Prime Duncan, Parker, Ginobili........The stars never aligned for us like it did for G State this year:mjcry:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
alot of cacs on other forums are real upset about this, @sfgiants on other boards especially the clutchfans and realcavs they are mad as fukk basically saying "we dont know how to win with class"

king james isnt worried because hes the best in the world. yea thats real humility. Team boards are the fukking worst, nothing but cacs and salty ass homers, and on team boards nobody ever calls out the nonsense "the NBA is rigged!!! (when your team loses)
if you watched games 4 and 5 though it was subtly rigged to ensure the warriors won both games.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
The Warriors will be one of if not the most hated team in the NBA next year.

:francis:

Hella people pulled for them this year, but with their confidence where it's going to be after winning this ship and the characters they have on this team, fans are going to turn on them real quick.

:wow:

Uh, okay? Who gives a fukk about bandwagon fans anyways? :heh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Do the Warriors win the finals if Thompson and Draymond miss the entire series and Love and Irving are healthy?

Who knows, but look at Love & Irving's injury history and tell me you were really surprised they got hurt. Injury was one of the biggest concerns about them going into the season. Kyrie was third in minutes per game this RS. This is the same guy that broke his index finger, hand and jaw all in the same season (2013) without the extra burden of postseason basketball. Meanwhile no one on the Warriors played 33 mpg and only three players eclipsed 30. Key Warriors starters sat 17 4th quarters because they were blowouts and being the deepest team in the league allowed them to utilize a smart minute management strategy that helped them avoid injury

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who else bought a championship T-shirt/hat :blessed:

I copped the one with the team portraits on it for me and my girl :mjcry:
Golden-State-Warriors-2015-NBA-Champions-T-Shirt.jpg