Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:skip: im a thunder fan but what the warriors just did for the bay in the past week :wow:

scared ? bruh THEY ALREADY WON theirs nothin you can say... your team aint WON shyt so what the fukk you keep hollaing bout in every thread ? its been close to a week man .. take that L and keep it movin ,right now you soundin like a scorned female that got cheated on
Im talking about them losing next season. I am keeping it moving. :lolbron:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Im talking about them losing next season. I am keeping it moving. :lolbron:

keepin it moving would you be not talkin about this shyt until pre season starts you in here tryna throw salt on somethin that has helped oakland a lot in the past week :camby:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
keepin it moving would you be not talkin about this shyt until pre season starts you in here tryna throw salt on somethin that has helped oakland a lot in the past week :camby:
nikka all I said was teams are coming for their neck next season. The fukk is you talking about get off my dikk :stacwtf:

fukk Oakland nikka:staceyscold:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka all I said was teams are coming for their neck next season. The fukk is you talking about get off my dikk :stacwtf:

fukk Oakland nikka:staceyscold:

oh I see you a lil corny bytch mafukka postin on here

carry on then bytch mafukka :camby:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
oh I see you a lil corny bytch mafukka postin on here

carry on then bytch mafukka :camby:
No nikka it's fukk you, fukk yo moms, and even tho its Father Day, fukk yo daddy too bytch ass nikka. Talking about corny? nikka u all in your feelings and shyt for The Warriors and you're not even a fan, so you say...

Young man you must got me confused with a nikka that gives a fukk
omar.png

It's supposed to be blessed day but this nikka done made me neg another nikka on this day...... on a Sunday morning

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No nikka it's fukk you, fukk yo moms, and even tho its Father Day, fukk yo daday too bytch ass nikka. Talking about corny? nikka u all in your feelings and shyt for The Warriors and you're not even a fan, so you say...

Young man you must got me confused with a nikka that gives a fukk
omar.png

its 5 am and you in ya feelings so yeah you give a fukk

you one them nerds thatll say all this disrespectful shyt on the internet but not be bout nothin on real life

who says some shyt like that that aint a nerd virgin dweeb bytch mafukka :stopitslime:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
its 5 am and you in ya feelings so yeah you give a fukk

you one them nerds thatll say all this disrespectful shyt on the internet but not be bout nothin on real life

who says some shyt like that that aint a nerd virgin dweeb bytch mafukka :stopitslime:
8 am bytch
And I'm up because I'm bout to go to breakfast for Father's Day

Yeah a I'm virgin :mjlol:

Only cacs talk about another man's sex life as a insult. fukk outta here cac

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
8 am bytch
And I'm up because I'm bout to go to breakfast for Father's Day

Yeah a I'm virgin :mjlol:

Only cacs talk about another man's sex life as a insult. fukk outta here cac
Bruh you a 120 lb dweeb fukk outta here :camby: you wouldnt bark on anyone on this forum in real life like you do behind ya key board. Literally the worst type of poster :camby:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:lupe: another coli potential fade

I know itsyoung bout dat life from tryna catch that asian blackthoughts :win:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you a 120 lb dweeb fukk outta here :camby: you wouldnt bark on anyone on this forum in real life like you do behind ya key board. Literally the worst type of poster :camby:
Im 6'2 weigh 220 bytch

1939906_10152394624994381_1658178402824922368_n.jpg

That's also my son im holding so there's goes your virgin accusation

You're embarrassing yourself with that typical cliche noise nikka.

Come see me if you got a real problem

I don't know you nikka you might whoop my ass but I ain't no bytch ass nikka. I fought, won some lost some but I keep it straight hands. If you serious come correct I don't condone black on black murder but if you want to take it to that level I got my 9mm and I will use it to protect myself. Take it how you want it

:salute:

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
this team is kinda getting disrespected by the media... and I'm :manny: about it, too.

But :salute: to those guys for working hard and beating who was placed in front of them. Kinda forgettable to non die hards tho. Maybe it's because they're all so vanilla with the exception of Dray.

It was really a weird season.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The look of a dumb salty nikka that doesn't know when it's time to stop posting and leave a thread.
Way to completely derail the thread with your petty macho bs fakkit
Stfu bytch, he started the shyt

Nobody gonna call me 120 dweeb virgin without the burden of proof. fukk you and this thread nikka.