Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man I think that Doris Burke chick or whatever her name is, made sure to stay in all the group pics on purpose.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
The Warriors will be one of if not the most hated team in the NBA next year.

:francis:

Hella people pulled for them this year, but with their confidence where it's going to be after winning this ship and the characters they have on this team, fans are going to turn on them real quick.

:wow:

Already are honestly. Outside of the Warriors fanbase people can't wait to see them lose. Thunder being looked at as some kind of savior right now

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I really wanna hate because I'm a Suns fan and we've been trying to win a championship for about the last 30 years playing small ball:mjcry:

But I can't.....The Bay just stay too turnt up....Most turnt up city in the world:wow:

I mean, I just can't hate...can't do it....fukk them suspensions in '07 tho:mjcry:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already are honestly. Outside of the Warriors fanbase people can't wait to see them lose. Thunder being looked at as some kind of savior right now

keep praying for a bunch of injury prone underachievers year after year. watch them bring back durant too quick again. in a perfect world you let him heal until the second half of the season but they wont wait that long. hes just going to hurt that foot again

if you wanna root for a legit team, root for the spurs, at least they've won in the past, you nikkas act like the thunders are winners or something

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Draymond sounds retarded.

Also, its like once GS won, the NBA is like an afterthought. Probably the most boring NBA champion ship team in a while. I really can't get excited for any of these nikkas honestly. Bunch of fake christian classless jerks.

Sickens me that Beastmode cosigns these suckas. Beastmode's cosign is the only reason ya'll deserve a little respect in these streets....

I'm happy for Igadoula though.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Draymond sounds retarded.

Also, its like once GS won, the NBA is like an afterthought. Probably the most boring NBA champion ship team in a while. I really can't get excited for any of these nikkas honestly. Bunch of fake christian classless jerks.

Sickens me that Beastmode cosigns these suckas. Beastmode's cosign is the only reason ya'll deserve a little respect in these streets....

I'm happy for Igadoula though.
Rockets fans still fed up :heh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alot of cacs on other forums are real upset about this, @sfgiants on other boards especially the clutchfans and realcavs they are mad as fukk basically saying "we dont know how to win with class"

king james isnt worried because hes the best in the world. yea thats real humility. Team boards are the fukking worst, nothing but cacs and salty ass homers, and on team boards nobody ever calls out the nonsense "the NBA is rigged!!! (when your team loses)

i'll take "not knowing how to WIN with class" over not knowing how to win :umad:
fukk those losers on and their shytty teams :heh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really wanna hate because I'm a Suns fan and we've been trying to win a championship for about the last 30 years playing small ball:mjcry:

But I can't.....The Bay just stay too turnt up....Most turnt up city in the world:wow:

I mean, I just can't hate...can't do it....fukk them suspensions in '07 tho:mjcry:

http://arizonasports.com/41/1843543...-Mike-DAntoni-and-reflects-on-past-Suns-teams

"It's a great way to play and you can win championships this way," Gentry said to Bickley & Marotta on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. "I feel that what Mike did for this league, not only do the players enjoy playing that way, but I think most fans enjoy watching the game that is played that way."
Gentry was an assistant coach for the Suns from 2003-2009 and was the head coach from 2009-2013.
When talking about those past Suns teams, Gentry couldn't help but look back on things such as the negative perspective some took on the style of play that has now won a championship.
"I know we got a lot of grief in Phoenix for not winning a championship for things like that, but we happened to be playing great San Antonio teams at that time," Gentry said.

:salute:

and fukk robert horry

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I can't wait until opening night

Lebron-James-Stare.jpg

Seeing Lebron drop 70 on them is going to be sooo sweet :jawalrus:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Warriors will be one of if not the most hated team in the NBA next year.

:francis:

Hella people pulled for them this year, but with their confidence where it's going to be after winning this ship and the characters they have on this team, fans are going to turn on them real quick.

:wow:

It always happens. They build you up just to destroy you