Draymond Green Turnt Up At Parade :dead: Says Cavaliers Suck

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
When we were an injury plagued team nikkas laughed at Steph and Bogut's injuries. Nobody took pity on us. nikkas had all the ankle jokes in the world but when it comes to OKC every title that occurs while they're injured deserves an asterisk? :mjlol:
No, just the Warriors' title.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Dudes really don't know what an asterisk is for. Did Steph fail a drug test? Did Iggy? Was Kerr caught filming Cavs practices?:dwillhuh:

Y'all sound pathetic as fukk. Nikkas sound like grade school kids with this salty shyt.:scust:

I don't blame Draymond. The way the media and these sucker ass Cavs fans been disrespecting the work these guys put in to be champions. The babying of Lebron for losing is fukking sickening.

And FOH to any Lebron/Cavs Stan who trying to say these boys had an easy road to the finals. ....Lebron is in the fukking Eastern Conference the road to the finals don't get no easier than that :heh:

*Draymond Green voice* Yeuup.

Damn. 3 people got shot earlier at the rally :snoop:

Not at the rally. Five blocks away.. stop spreading this sensationalist news.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
If the Cheatriots would have beaten us then said that we sucked I doubt you'd have the same sentiments :francis:

Being happy and on 1 is just fine but to say a team without three starters "sucks" is :francis:

They're the champs, they can say what they want to say. And how were they without 3 starters. Love, Kyrie & who else???

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
how do you "avoid" a team that choked and got eliminated you dumb piece of shyt

let me help you understand the word 'avoid':

a·void
əˈvoid/
verb
  1. 1.
    keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something).
    "avoid excessive exposure to the sun"
    synonyms: keep away from, stay away from, steer clear of, give a wide berth to,fight shy of
    "I avoid situations that stress me out"
    refrain from, abstain from, desist from, eschew
    "he should avoid drinking alcohol"

like your mom should've avoided meth and riding horses during her 6 month pregnancy with you.

if you had 10 brain cells you'd think for yourself instead of parroting skip bayless' troll tweets you dumbass rat :umad:
ETHER

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
When is dude ever healthy? Plus the Cavs probably don't even trade for Mosgov if somehow that dude did manage to stay healthy and Mosgov is better than him or at the minimum a wash so its kinda pointless bringing Varajeo up.

Another body to use though :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
DentalBigBuck.gif
You had to be extra ignant and find the biggest fukkin gif on the internet :dead:

my coli africans never disappoint :dead: