Draya Michelle

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't look friendly? Some of my most attractive friends have that bytch face syndrome, they are nice people though, I kinda like it. It's like god blessed them with defence before the defence, making it seem like they are unapproachable lol
She's aight.. when i look at famous people... if the face isn't prettier than my girl who is only barely a 8.... then i can't get excited.

unless the ass is super fat with a small waist, thick thighs. - then you can't get away with a Meanmug photo.

This chicks body is sexy though, especially with edited photos. Now if she had a nice smile to match those hips then :whew:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Didnt she abandon that lil nikka for a Rick Ross release party a few years back? Left him some Ramen Noodles a lighter and told him to fukk off and fend for yourself with the door unlocked and wolves from The Grey roaming the front and back yard while she was sucking off somebody in RR entourage and partied for a week.

pDTOOS2.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
da fukk? you serious? :dahell:
Yep
Of course I'm fukking around with the wolves and shyt but she left her kid in the house for a week with no food dirty clothes and no adult supervision while she hit up parties for a week. A neighbor or relative found the kid and called the cops. She got locked up for it. I think she lost custody

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I
Didnt she abandon that lil nikka for a Rick Ross release party a few years back? Left him some Ramen Noodles a lighter and told him to fukk off and fend for yourself with the door unlocked and wolves from The Grey roaming the front and back yard while she was sucking off somebody in RR entourage and partied for a week.
:dead: greatest exaggeration story of all time but :dead:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yep
Of course I'm fukking around with the wolves and shyt but she left her kid in the house for a week with no food dirty clothes and no adult supervision while she hit up parties for a week. A neighbor or relative found the kid and called the cops. She got locked up for it. I think she lost custody

that bytch ain't got no heart:damn:

that shyt is sad. shyt don't make no sense. triflin' ass hoe

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
My nikka, Is that the 1st thing u thought of when you look at this fine ass bytch :what:

Yes...

c'mon man. We've been on this site to know that hoes like this come a penny a dozen nikka. Build-a-body hoes. She's a thot and sack chaser. Maybe if I didn't know all the things I know but I'm more apt to "go crazy" for one of the fine/beautiful "regular" chicks from the "This is why we love black women" thread. Sorry, I'm not drooling at some smut who only speaks "money" language.

Plus there's like a million "Draya appreciation" threads and pics all over the coli bro. Calm ya hormones down and act like ya seen a pretty chick man, dang lol