"Drake's Views from the 6 needs to be a classic or else"-Charlamagne

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree but Drake can't make a classic album because he's chasing hits to much and you can tell.

I don't understand how people are saying it's not possible to make a classic that isn't hood/gangsta

You guys never heard food and liquor, Aquemini, the low end theory. The only thing is drake is very shallow. He could never make anything as deep as American terrorist, he say she say, the cool, or liberation

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Drake already got classics

So far gone is a classic mixtape of Lil Wayne's dedication 2 caliber

And all his album have been classics or atleast quality music

images

Lookin ass

Laughing-Animated-Gif-07.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Take Care and So Far Gone are classics...

On the Coli, Kendrick Lamar is the only new school MC with a classic album :francis:
I think In the real world he's the only new school Mc With a classic actually. Meaning guys who's debut album are 2010 and later.

SFG is not all original material.

And Take Care is very good, but there's a clear quality difference between something like that and something like GKMC.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I think In the real world he's the only new school Mc With a classic actually. Meaning guys who's debut album are 2010 and later.

SFG is not all original material.

And Take Care is very good, but there's a clear quality difference between something like that and something like GKMC.
So Far Gone is a classic mixtape.

GKMC and Take Care are completely different albums they aren't comparable and are both 2010's classics. I don't see clear quality differences I see different albums with different aspirations. Those albums have sales, impact, replay value, grabbed hold of the culture, singles, distinctive sounds that set them apart, both well received commercially and critically, both have songs that sound great today. Both pivotal 2010's releases. I really hate the pedestal you nikkas put GKMC to...

Last edited:

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Take Care & NWTS was his high point...
I used to fucc wit his music and was a fan but I'm not gon lie and act like after the ghostwriting shyt came about I ain't start lookin at him different..Now it's to the point this nikka ain't even RAPPING?! every song is a melody wit a few catchy bars..shyt gettin weak

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Take Care & NWTS was his high point...
I used to fucc wit his music and was a fan but I'm not gon lie and act like after the ghostwriting shyt came about I ain't start lookin at him different..Now it's to the point this nikka ain't even RAPPING?! every song is a melody wit a few catchy bars..shyt gettin weak

yeah, I got TC and NWTS as his best albums as well. however, the last 2 albums he dropped have been subpar mostly. IYRTYATL and WATTBA were kinda weak.

Daps
Kanye has no classics. Not even close. And Drake has a better discog. Drake is a better version of artist Kanye (not producer Kanye, obviously)

So if Drake has no classics (and he's nowhere close), neither does Ye.

:dwillhuh: You gotta be the most ignorant mafukka here.

Kanye has no classics? Drake had a better discog? :mindblown: