"Drake's Views from the 6 needs to be a classic or else"-Charlamagne

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
As a Drake fan, I agree. For all the back and forth, ultimately people only care about the music. If he can't deliver what he's known for he won't have any protection from the critics. If nothing else Drake is supposed to be able to put together hits.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Take Care is not a classic project.

I only find the weak tracks in the bonus album. I think it's a well, well put together project. Time will tell if its a classic. But its hard to argue its impact, its singles, and its songs. The cohesiveness of the album is what makes it hit though.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I only find the weak tracks in the bonus album. I think it's a well, well put together project. Time will tell if its a classic. But its hard to argue its impact, its singles, and its songs. The cohesiveness of the album is what makes it hit though.
It's not about how many "weak tracks" it has. It's about how many great tracks it has. I keep hearing that. "There's not a bad song on the album", that's not saying much. A lot of projects don't have weak tracks. 90059 didn't have any weak tracks either. Still not a classic though.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
So far gone is a classic mixtape of Lil Wayne's dedication 2 caliber

giphy.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was always surprising to me that he's never made music at a really high level.

Also. I literally hate hearing uninformed white people talk about Hip Hop. It gets under my skin.
All you need to know is when that cac said at 7:20 mark.... Nas became to "Jazzy" as an insult

Shyt reeks of cac logic:scust:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's not about how many "weak tracks" it has. It's about how many great tracks it has. I keep hearing that. "There's not a bad song on the album", that's not saying much. A lot of projects don't have weak tracks. 90059 didn't have any weak tracks either. Still not a classic though.

Alright, when it comes to shyt like that its all preference. No need to argue about something we aren't gonna agree on.