Drake's Dad Claims Rapper Admitted to Making Up Absentee Father Lyrics to Sell Records

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can look at that bozo ass nikka and tell that it’s unlikely that he was always a stand up father which probably is why Aubrey act like such a bytch and why he was misguided enough to think a Canadian Jew in blackface is cool

either way I know Pusha T probably fell out laughing at this :mjlol:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I know enough "every 4th weekend I'll keep my kid" niccas that'll swear on a stack of bibles that they're the most active father on earth to disregard everything Dennis said. Cause he spent a couple summers with you as a teenager doesn't absolve the whole rest of their life you weren't around.

Drake lived in a whole different country from his dad, calling your kid on saturdays and showing up every few months doesn't all of a sudden make you a present father. It's sad that this is becoming the norm, but I don't know the solution so I'm gonna shut up

Doesn't make him a dead beat dad. Just makes him not rich and divorced. If it was flipped and the kids lived with the dad out of town no one would be calling the mom a dead beat because she can't fly out every week. Yeah it's not ideal but people staying married just because is a thing of the past so if you are doing the best you can to see your kids and take care of them I'm not going to hate . Not saying I agree with Drake or his dad just talking about the situation in general.

I can count on two hands the amount of times I've seen my dad in 37 years so I'm not talking from a place of privilege . I have experience in this situation.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Yall hate Drake so much that yall will believe anything

Drake been out over a decade.

And now. now all of a sudden his father has to set the record straight?

Yall cant be serious
we don't hate the guy
we just happen to second-guess people who have lied and been part of fraudulent behavior in the past.
where does the truth end and the lies begin?
by the way, i don't trust the father either.
:manny: