Drake's Dad Claims Rapper Admitted to Making Up Absentee Father Lyrics to Sell Records

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The absent black dad story sells more and garners more sympathy, sickening. :unimpressed:
Im just sayin this, I 100% believe everything breh said about his pops.

1) No pops would ever try to damage their sons career
2) It makes complete sense when they lived in 2 different places
3) wasnt this nikka in jail/prison for a bit
4) How many time have I heard this exact things from deadbeat dads. Some of these clowns will do the bare minimum for their kids and then expect to be praised for it because others have it worse

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
If I recall correctly, drake has a song where he name drops some of his cousins in Memphis and says something about southern America being part of his heritage.

Don’t sound Like that nikka was “absent” to me. Just divorced his mom and moved to a new city. shyt happens.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Boo hoo sad story, black American dad story"

:usure:

Its sad that in mainstream rap, being some broke dude growing up without a father is considered "real" and "gangsta."

Nas spoke how people tried to give him hell because he grew up with a father in his crib, as well as slandering him because he dropped pro black records.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
"maybe I should talk rap about how Black people have to struggle, yeah....that'll get them on my side"

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited: