Drake's Dad Claims Rapper Admitted to Making Up Absentee Father Lyrics to Sell Records

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
What deadbeat is gonna admit he’s a deadbeat? My coworker literally never sees his kids by choice. like his bm will offer to bring the kids to see him on his lunch break even for a few minutes and he’ll decline but on fb he’s a hardworking loving father whose bm won’t let him see his kids and that’s all he wants in life. Lmao

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What deadbeat is gonna admit he’s a deadbeat? My coworker literally never sees his kids by choice. like his bm will offer to bring the kids to see him on his lunch break even for a few minutes and he’ll decline but on fb he’s a hardworking loving father whose bm won’t let him see his kids and that’s all he wants in life. Lmao

Thing is Drake lying

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Thing is Drake lying

But he’s always talked about his absent father, way before he was even “drake”. Back when he was just acting. I remember watching a behind the scenes thing for degrassi and he takes about how he got his big break and how it helped him and his mom since his dad wasn’t around.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But he’s always talked about his absent father, way before he was even “drake”. Back when he was just acting. I remember watching a behind the scenes thing for degrassi and he takes about how he got his big break and how it helped him and his mom since his dad wasn’t around.

His father probably wasn’t around as much as he wanted but he wasn’t a deadbeat,people been exposed Drake for lying about that,he was always in Memphis with his dad as a youngin

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake had lied about everything else
I mean I highly doubt Dennis was flying from Memphis to Canada to see his son every other month so I’m more apt to believe Drake but Drake a deadbeat too :mjgrin:
In messy family situations, perceptions can be different. Maybe Drake felt his dad wasn't there for him, while his dad felt that he reached out as much as he could :yeshrug:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
His father probably wasn’t around as much as he wanted but he wasn’t a deadbeat,people been exposed Drake for lying about that,he was always in Memphis with his dad as a youngin

Expound On “Always In Memphis” Like How Often

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I know enough "every 4th weekend I'll keep my kid" niccas that'll swear on a stack of bibles that they're the most active father on earth to disregard everything Dennis said. Cause he spent a couple summers with you as a teenager doesn't absolve the whole rest of their life you weren't around.

Drake lived in a whole different country from his dad, calling your kid on saturdays and showing up every few months doesn't all of a sudden make you a present father. It's sad that this is becoming the norm, but I don't know the solution so I'm gonna shut up

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Pusha T. Push a ton. Push a ton of that shyt that makes ya nose run. :banderas:
I met him too, I'm popping on the coli today. :blessed:

In front of radio city music hall, him and his brother. I was with my peoples and this bytch started stepping out the beat to grinding. :snoop: shyt was embarrassing but they were surprisingly respectful (for young rappers with a song out). We chatted, it was cool.