Drakes beats= demonic?

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Do you think drakes beats are made by demons. Or from those type of spots? Some of these beats sound unnatural /inhuman. Not the drums and stuff but the melody. Certain parts of summer 16 etc. no human could have made that.

It's obvious to tell some things an actual human makes by hand. How it would work is some demonic energy creates the beat and it pops up on the screen to download. It's now a 'beat' but no real human made it. It just popped up on a screen

I remember an Charles Hamilton interview he said that 'Started from the bottom' (the melody). Was created from some other non human dimension and speaks in those entity's language. He related it all back to everything and it made sense.

There was also a rumor that 'I feel like dying'-Lil Wayne was made by a demon

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think drakes beats are made by demons. Or from those type of spots? Some of these beats sound unnatural /inhuman. Not the drums and stuff but the melody. Certain parts of summer 16 etc. no human could have made that.

It's obvious to tell some things an actual human makes by hand. How it would work is some demonic energy creates the beat and it pops up on the screen to download. It's now a 'beat' but no real human made it. It just popped up on a screen

I remember an Charles Hamilton interview he said that 'Started from the bottom' (the melody). Was created from some other non human dimension and speaks in those entity's language. He related it all back to everything and it made sense.

Up that Charles Hamilton interview

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West

demons dont exist you fukking idiot :mjlol: