Drake with two new tracks on Camilla Cabello album 6/28

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
They been pushing Camila hard since Havana and its not working. Label needs to accept Havana was her peak. They gave her a Cinderella movie, putting her in commercials, pushed her singles like crazy, linking her with big rappers, nothing's working. She can't even get a song to chart in the top 100. They gonna have to cut their losses soon and accept she's a C level talent in the ruthless game of music.

BTW, that I Luv It song might be the worst song of all time. Whatever Gucci asked for to clear Lemonade was not enough.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blind Item #2
This foreign born alliterate A- list singer crashed and burned with the last rich guy she tried to snag and the one before that. She isn't going to have much better luck with the former wheelchair actor. Maybe she should try just straight up yachting like another member of her former group.

Yes nikka
I can't even take you seriously right now :mjlol:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They been pushing Camila hard since Havana and its not working. Label needs to accept Havana was her peak. They gave her a Cinderella movie, putting her in commercials, pushed her singles like crazy, linking her with big rappers, nothing's working. She can't even get a song to chart in the top 100. They gonna have to cut their losses soon and accept she's a C level talent in the ruthless game of music.

BTW, that I Luv It song might be the worst song of all time. Whatever Gucci asked for to clear Lemonade was not enough.

Tbf, this song did chart in the top 100 and her last album had a top 40 hit. :yeshrug:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
She was supposed to have a Drake feature out on radio right now but the Kendrick beef fukked it up. His team won't clear it for radio. Her current single with Carti is flopping.

My uninformed guess is the second feature is to somehow try and make up for her rollout getting fukked up.

She also released a Lil Nas X feature that made no noise. She better hope Drake can give her a stimulus because she been flopping for a little minute now. A few of them white pop girls flopping been going under the radar.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Tbf, this song did chart in the top 100 and her last album had a top 40 hit. :yeshrug:
To me it's even worse if a song charts and then drops instantly in this new day of streaming.

I won't deny she has a core audience but her core audience aint strong enough for the millions the label is likely spending to push her. It happens. She reminds me of singers like Bebe Rhexa, there's a lane for her and she'll always be "relevant" in that sense but soon the label will realize they need to exhaust their energy on someone else.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_818edcdda1a824cf9c848d0d5c2d2f8d_89fcb15c_640-1.jpg
:heh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Then you gotta do one for the swiftiiiieeeessss
When Lucian tell ya better drop and and give him fifffftyyyyyyyyyy

:russ:

This was my first thought. Mans goin out sad.

And in real time I was weak bc drake clowns things that don’t even make sense. Like his compass isn’t of the culture

‘Ah ha you gotta wait until Taylor swift drops her album ‘

Like huh?!!!

But now his own career is at a crossroads and he’s banking it on Sexy Reed and *scrolls up* Camilla Cabello

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@Squirrel from Meteor Man

:lupe:

This another Drake anticipation thread before Kendrick
You see the Kendrick fans already ran in here :wow:

They won’t ask their favorite artist for new music (because they don’t really listen to it) and their favorite artist won’t give them any (because he doesn’t work)

Not Like Us video coming October 2028:whoo: