Drake with two new tracks on Camilla Cabello album 6/28

Daps
Drake hopping on that racist bytch's album :deadrose:
Well he is a high ranking member of the hell’s angel, so this is right up his alley.

F7_NIcYXYAAR44Y.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not real btw. People on the internet are idiots I swear lol.

On Tuesday, Cabello, 22, issued an apology to her fans after a Twitter account shared a series of tweets, believed to be from Cabello’s Tumblr, showing the singer using racially insensitive language.

Recently, Cabello came under fire when it was verified that she had shared and written racist slurs and memes on a personal Tumblr she maintained around the age of 14. Since 5H Cabello and Normani have interacted at award shows, where their paths have repeatedly crossed, but when I talk with her, Normani is still wrapping her head around those Tumblr posts. As a black woman with young black fans, she wants to be “concise” with how she addresses it. “I just want to make sure that anything I say is exactly what I mean,” she offers. “I’ll get back to you on that.”
Cabello has since apologized for the posts, calling the version of herself that made them “ignorant and unaware.” Many of those posts included flippant use of the n-word and black stereotypes, not too far off from the type of daily hatred Normani received while in 5H.

https://www.jezebel.com/i-was-a-teen-is-a-shytty-excuse-1840538884

In 2016, Cabello was the target of a hack that exposed a slew of text messages, photos, and DMs. In one leaked Facebook Messenger direct message between Cabello and a friend from 2012, Cabello allegedly wrote, “I WORK MY BUTT OFF AND CRY AND GET BULLIED BY FOUR ******S,” apparently referring to her Fifth Harmony group members. Her friend replied, “LOL, YEA, BUT NORMANI IS ACUTLLY [sic] A ******.” The texter, presumed to be Cabello, laughed in response.
While Cabello fans have long denied the veracity of these messages, Cabello herself did not deny the leak in a 2018 interview with the Sunday Times. When prompted by the Times to comment on the “big data hack” as well as an old 2013 tweet in which she called President Obama “ma nikka,” she said the following:
“That’s why I barely go on social media. There’s no way to live life without making mistakes or saying the wrong thing. I’m not going to live like some perfect pop singer. I’m a human, and the inhuman part of this is public scrutiny. I want to stay away from anything that makes me think I can’t live my life the way everybody else does.”

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
You've been bushed before for defending that racist. Learn your lesson, fakkit
KYS bytch nikka. It's not my fault y'all don't know the actual definition of racist. You nikkas lack common sense and you make yourself look dumb every time you call her racist. Educate yourselves.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Ignore that weirdo, man. He's a Stan of that racist, and has already crashed out and been sent to The Bushes for defending her sick comments before

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know about the tumblr. There is difference between actual racism and being problematic. Literally every race got hit on her tumblr including her own.

And again those facebook posts are fake. Her name wasn't even Camila Cabello on facebook back then.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Yea it could :what:

That's actually true.

Song of the summer incoming :blessed::blessed::blessed::wow::wow::wow:
Idk:sas2:

Blind Item #9 - Reader Blind Item
This alliterate foreign born A- list singer/actress who recently voiced a kid movie and desperately needs money recently had transactional sex with a comedian. Rumors has it that the guy is spreading the tape everywhere while lamenting of her poor performance

Blind Item #13
This foreign born alliterate singer is sleeping with producers for tracks. She really needs some hits again.

Blind Item #1
The alliterate foreign born singer has managed to make her label angry, she didn't manage to chart with her latest single so her label is asking her to put in more effort into promoting her music on social media or else they might cut back her budget after the album is released. Selling out a tour is not going to be easy if she continues to perform below what is expected. She hasn't even sold out her few signed copies that are listed on the website, that's how bad it's going for her right now.

Foh. She got struggle coochie

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk:sas2:

Blind Item #9 - Reader Blind Item
This alliterate foreign born A- list singer/actress who recently voiced a kid movie and desperately needs money recently had transactional sex with a comedian. Rumors has it that the guy is spreading the tape everywhere while lamenting of her poor performance

Blind Item #13
This foreign born alliterate singer is sleeping with producers for tracks. She really needs some hits again.

Blind Item #1
The alliterate foreign born singer has managed to make her label angry, she didn't manage to chart with her latest single so her label is asking her to put in more effort into promoting her music on social media or else they might cut back her budget after the album is released. Selling out a tour is not going to be easy if she continues to perform below what is expected. She hasn't even sold out her few signed copies that are listed on the website, that's how bad it's going for her right now.

Foh. She got struggle coochie
Blind items nikka??? :what:

:laff::laff::laff:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Blind items nikka??? :what:

:laff::laff::laff:
Blind Item #2
This foreign born alliterate A- list singer crashed and burned with the last rich guy she tried to snag and the one before that. She isn't going to have much better luck with the former wheelchair actor. Maybe she should try just straight up yachting like another member of her former group.

Yes nikka

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

He's a Pacers fan he's used to that language and behavior :troll: