Nike me shoe maycah:myman:
Benz ah me cah maycah :myman:
Tiffany me ring maycah:myman:
Mek me grip pon yuh money maycah :wow:

drifter

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

didn't even make the Billboard 100 whew. Both tracks might be the worst performing Drake features in ages. I blame her, not Drake tho. She just sucks and people don't fukk with her.

If those same songs come out around More Life time Drake most likely drags her somewhere, there's a hundred spots for her to land lol. And she didn't get one with him so that speaks to her of course and possible damage to him.

No way to know for sure until his own album. If it's less or even similar #s to FATD when people wanna hear how he responds after all this then Kendrick really shifted him and put an end to the run

But yeah the industry probably packs her up after this. Drake x2 even if he's wounded & Carti's starved fanbase together can't get numbers, the experiment is probably over. All those Fifth Harmony girls tanked when the group was done lol

Somebody

All Star
Daps
If those same songs come out around More Life time Drake most likely drags her somewhere, there's a hundred spots for her to land lol. And she didn't get one with him so that speaks to her of course and possible damage to him.

No way to know for sure until his own album. If it's less or even similar #s to FATD when people wanna hear how he responds after all this then Kendrick really shifted him and put an end to the run

But yeah the industry probably packs her up after this. Drake x2 even if he's wounded & Carti's starved fanbase together can't get numbers, the experiment is probably over. All those Fifth Harmony girls tanked when the group was done lol

Focusing on a song with no drums to ignore the only song on the album charting having a drake feature is predictable work from a stan base who lets they guy rap vigorously bout a botted daughter :dead:

And if Camila cant go platinum in sales, she can do it on the coli by attaching herself Drake

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So this is where we are after Kendrick rearranging the BBL :wow:

#62 on the hot 100 is the new Drake stimulus :wow:

I guess that's what he and his stans are left with after summer 24 was finished with them

Top 62 and it's not 2, 62 :wow: