Drake - Toosie Slide *New Single* OUT NOW

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Isn't it weird for a superstar about to put out his 6th album to release a record like this?

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Drake really smart.

He already knows Tik Tok will eat this up.

lol true but thing is it's not like this is a cheap low stakes tik tok song. listening to the record this is yet another high quality musical foray from drizzy where he easily switches into another musical lane and bodies shyt. that michael jackson line especially is crack. i can tell the writing is A1 just off the snippet with the kids dancing

they attacked me for saying this 2 years ago when the in my feelings blassic popped off but i'll say it again man... when it comes to musicianship in hip hop i think only tupac shakur can see this dude. he's that gifted b, no one alive can see him period. you gotta mention him with deceased legends at this point and maybe even start invoking non-hip hop artists because it ain't fair. he's different

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
easily, this level of pandering is kinda cringeworthy though. like dance instructions in the hook? really? he already the most popular urban artist in the world, I dont get why he stoops to these levels.
Yeah i am not a fan of it.

Seems cheap lol

Uzi did it but seems more organic

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Issa wrap :wow:

Drake haters gon be like

UniqueRapidAstarte-max-1mb.gif
Thats what they said last time too and still flop:yeshrug:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol true but thing is it's not like this is a cheap low stakes tik tok song. listening to the record this is yet another high quality musical foray from drizzy where he easily switches into another musical lane and bodies shyt. that michael jackson line especially is crack. i can tell the writing is A1 just off the snippet with the kids dancing

they attacked me for saying this 2 years ago when the in my feelings blassic popped off but i'll say it again man... when it comes to musicianship in hip hop i think only tupac shakur can see this dude. he's that gifted b, no one alive can see him period. you gotta mention him with deceased legends at this point and maybe even start invoking non-hip hop artists because it ain't fair. he's different
:mjtf: