Drake - Toosie Slide *New Single* OUT NOW

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
nikka those were just leaks that he decided to just upload to soundcloud

those were just as calculated as this (and did what they were supposed to do), it’s all part of the roll out...the leaked joints that they put together for that leak mixtape too...he’s deliberately covering all bases...the lyrical joints that are spiritual successors to the time stamp series that he puts out but not on steaming..the rnbs “leaked” joints for that give you so far gone mixtape vibes....this tik tok shyt for that’s gonna dominate social media as a commercial single...Life is Good with future....a fukking feature on a Benny track that’s bout to drop...then we turn around a couple months from now when the album drops look back and realize he’s defined the last damn near calander year musically before the album cycle has really fully kicked in gear :dwillhuh:

can never be argued this muhfukka don’t know what he’s doing

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
:what: nikka said drake bout to bring back dance songs

yo I'm out man :what:

:mjlol:

I bet he can't even do his own dance nice.

Song sounds good though

You fukkin’ know it :mjlol:

Drake trying to slide like them young boyz:
tenor.gif

49268.gif

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
See this is how Drake stays on top and wont fall off anytime soon...Even though I don't like half the music he drops these days, I can't knock his business sense and how caculated/smart he is.

And he probably didn't even write it...just came in, re-recorded the original, left the rest to the engineer and dipped.

Drake gonna be dropping hits for the rest of his life...he got every demographic, genre covered.:damn:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
1000 deaths a day and the most popular rapper today drops a Tik Tok dance song

:snoop:

Where's Pac when you need him?

:snoop:

Where's Kendrick?

Where's Cole?

If 1000 people are dying a day and we're all couped up sad and aggy, sometimes we need something to brighten the mood.

I get it but some of the hate is just dap fishing; literally nobody is trying to hear a depressing ass song about fukking coronavirus, people dying and a bunch of sad shyt that's out of our control right now when people are worried about their health, jobs, family and everything else

Be real breh

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's Kendrick?

Where's Cole?

If 1000 people are dying a day and we're all couped up sad and aggy, sometimes we need something to brighten the mood.

I get it but some of the hate is just dap fishing; literally nobody is trying to hear a depressing ass song about fukking coronavirus, people dying and a bunch of sad shyt that's out of our control right now when people are worried about their health, jobs, family and everything else

Be real breh

We got enough silly ass shyt to focus on. Go on social media, it’s full of silly dance shyt and dumbass challenges right now. Kendrick and cole would never drop a dumb ass slide song during these kinds of times.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
We got enough silly ass shyt to focus on. Go on social media, it’s full of silly dance shyt and dumbass challenges right now. Kendrick and cole would never drop a dumb ass slide song during these kinds of times.

Because it's what people want.

They're not dropping shyt right now so you're right. Remind me again how hard they went at Trump on damn and the dreamville project of even after? I must have missed their big songs about keeping kids in cages and shyt.

Idk why you want rich, secluded rappers to rap about coronavirus, tbh. They're on jets, boats and in mansions. Look at social media and see how fed up people are with rich celebrities telling them to stay at home or doing goofy shyt like that imagine singalong. People do not wanna hear millionaires try to relate at this time. This isn't on some Katrina or flint shyt where there's a lot of obvious racist angles and government failings.

This isn't something to talk about like that. People are finding ways to take their mind off of this. It's why Netflix, animal crossing, and all this other shyt is blowing up right now. Like I said, your hate seems like you're fishing because it's completely out of touch with reality