Drake - Toosie Slide *New Single* OUT NOW

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Meg song is a lil bit more catchy than what I heard from Drake. I'll wait for the full tho.

See above...

Y'all gotta stop giving him credit for everything:mjlol:
:russell:

:unimpressed:
Until Drizzy does something it aint hot breh you know the drill.

Megan shyt came and went while this bout to be anthem of this Covid-19 summer.
:umad:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I guess.

On one hand nothing wrong with creating songs to have fun too.

on the other this seems mad gimmicky and forced considering he already has gotten it to “influencers” who have already created a dance for it. We know by next week EVERYONE will have a TIK TOK to it.

we knew everything Drake did was calculated and manufactured but this is the most blatant in a while :yeshrug:

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
nikka I ain't no LGBT nikka, nor did I peep the video.. I don't dance or do TikToks but let nikkas have fun for once ... weirdo ass nikka, you the one that's gay for policing nikkas just dancing

I mean I’m too old for these dances nowadays but Coli posters actin like the black community ain’t always been about dances like Crank that Soulja boy, Lean Back, and other shyt gotta be white.

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
I guess this is what it's come to with Drake. You can't really praise him for being lyrical becuz they'll always be the question "Who wrote this for him?".

So I guess just continue to praise him for making music that make the people boogie. That's not a bad thing.

Where were you when nikkas were eating up when to say when & Chicago Freestyle a second ago? It’s called versatility nikka

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Needs to drop that roddy track after this one has its run.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
easily, this level of pandering is kinda cringeworthy though. like dance instructions in the hook? really? he already the most popular urban artist in the world, I dont get why he stoops to these levels. so forced.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a Drake hater or fan so I'd say I am one of the most sane, balanced people here. And based on that clip of the hook, this is one of the worst soon-to-be-hit Drake songs I've ever heard. This shyt sounds completely regressive and reactionary. I haven't felt that way about a Drake single since I'm Upset, which was straight trash.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
This shyt about go 10x Plat. The Tik Tox Crowd and kids about to eat this shyt up, Old ass women that still do the electric slide about to eat this shyt up

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I never said it was some new generation shyt I simply said they looked moist dancing to a drake snippet doing the “tootsie dance “
Don't try to change it up. You said group of men dancing with out women

B-Boys are Gay? Jackson 5 is Gay?

Just cut it out homie, you was trying to hard