hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
* Young black men having fun just dancing

The Coli: LOL this generation is so moist :dame:

Remedial ass nikkas:snoop:
You LBGT nikkax getting too emotional..Why I gotta be remedial because I think a group of men dancing to a drake snippet is moist? Growing up,NSYNC and Backstreet Boys were moist too..groups of men dancing without any women involved just looks soft to me..Ya Type enjoy it tho..We cut from diff cloths

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
You LBGT nikkax getting too emotional..Why I gotta be remedial because I think a group of men dancing to a drake snippet is moist? Growing up,NSYNC and Backstreet Boys were moist too..groups of men dancing without any women involved just looks soft to me..Ya Type enjoy it tho..We cut from diff cloths
nikka I ain't no LGBT nikka, nor did I peep the video.. I don't dance or do TikToks but let nikkas have fun for once ... weirdo ass nikka, you the one that's gay for policing nikkas just dancing

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I ain't no LGBT nikka, nor did I peep the video.. I don't dance or do TikToks but let nikkas have fun for once ... weirdo ass nikka, you the one that's gay for policing nikkas just dancing
I ain’t policing nikkaz,if nikkaz like you want to be gay be gay..I was just stating my opinion fagget..you the weirdo for liking and co signin shyt like this..I jus think i think it’s moist, if you got a prob with that suk a dik

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I ain’t policing nikkaz,if nikkaz like you want to be gay be gay..I was just stating my opinion fagget..you the weirdo for liking and co signin shyt like this..I jus think i think it’s moist, if you got a prob with that suk a dik
nikka can u read bytch boy, didn't peep the video or song ... Idc for Drake like that, drop ur location though and we can see whats crackin

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

As many dances that have been invented in hip-hop history the fact you think this is some new generation shyt is telling

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I never said it was some new generation shyt I simply said they looked moist dancing to a drake snippet doing the “tootsie dance “

Must've been another thread I've seen

But you thinking dancing to a song without females makes you moist is problematic

No having fun police without passing my masculine test ass dude

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must've been another thread I've seen

But you thinking dancing to a song without females makes you moist is problematic

No having fun police without passing my masculine test ass dude
No!
I think dancing to a song named tootsie slide by drake with a bunch of others males with no females near by is moist soft nikka

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Drake stans like
d8b.gif