Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Site is so biased towards Kendrick. This beef has been amazing for hip hop. Unprecedented. Shout out to both of them

J cole lost, him backing out is not a badge of honor people are now trying to make it out to be

"A hip hop site is biased toward a real spitter instead of a complete artistic fraud . Oh my God, this is so hard to understand" - Real Coli FBA East Coast nikkas

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Perfect description of this track:mjlol:

I like this track to keep things going if your Drake. But if hes dropping this as the "I won,but good game" track,he is delusional. Kendrick is clearly up and the only one in position to do that.

But this track does seem like Drake extending his hand,trying to make it where they can end it ammicably. On the other hand sounds like hes ready for more action too. Did Kendrick empty his whole clip:lupe:?
Sounded like Drake was giving himself the out but ain't no way you can say he's trying to end it amicably while calling Kendrick a molestation victim and hitting on his wife.

leoc

All Star
Daps
Imma be real

At this point, drake lost. It doesnt matter if he denys or doesnt deny things or puts out receipts for whatever hes claiming in his tracks, the public has already decided kendrick won

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly what I was thinking.

This nicca sounded like he’s looking for an exit strategy.

That’s not how this works :russ:

I need an exit strategy at this point :russell:

Kendrick: You're a molestor.

Drake: You think I'm a molestor because you sir were molested.

This is not how rap battles are supposed to go. This ain't even about bars it's all accusations. We got wives, children, mothers, and fathers involved. We're hearing about moles like this is a political drama. You only needed to convince us who was the better rapper. They're just trying to make each other look like monsters in front of the public :snoop:

It's a goofy ass battle that's mostly feeding into people's love of gossip :manny: