Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
He's lying about planting info. This is kinda embarrassing the more I think about it.

Also proved apparently there was some no child left behind shyt in Canada, he didn't listen to Mother I Sober lol

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's take away all allegations, but the reason you know why Drake is lying as his energy went from the move-maker to following the leader. He went from calling out Kendrick, to getting overwhelmed with responses... Kendrick dropping again and likely spoiling his original release and TAKING his timestamped title signature, him obviously not anticipating Kendrick was ready to drop after Family Matters (and take up all his attention). And his final diss is him copying Kendrick stealing his title with the Heart. The energy shift, the lack of control, is enough evidence for me.

Great battle and I will say both rappers showed up! I think it is time to end it. I don't think Kendrick needs a final hurrah. But one thing you can't do is anticipate Kendrick's next move so who knows.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka Kendrick just used the angle that Drake is a pedophile and has an abandoned 11 year old daughter :mjlol:

The gloves have been off with these nikkas short of gun/killing talk
Both angles deal with childhood victims breh.

So read my post again, then yours and come to some sense

Daps
DRAKE: That’s not your kid that you’re raising

KENDRICK: Partynextdoor is a cokehead

THEBOOTH: OH shyt! Kendrick is killing this nikka, I told y’all not to fukk with Kendrick, Drake is done out here!!!!!!!!

Come on breh... You know Kenny said more than that but this is a hilarious synopsis :laff:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
outchea responding like a murder suspect, being interrogated by the police when they never mentioned cause of death

"I didn't stab him him five times, shoot him in the head, and set the body on fire, I swear :damn:"
Yep he in a room with :ufdup:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Bro you're acting like a mother bear defending its cub :laff:

This is just music bro go outside and touch grass :laff:
Thats all you got cuz you feel like an idiot :laff:

When you look in the mirror you will hate what you see i promise you

:russ:

How you fall for okie doke as a grown man. On some gossip girl shyt?

Kill yourself :mjlol:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
This has been posted 10 times in this thread and not one person has explained how it makes sense :mjlol:

The people he’s calling clowns for giving info is about the ratting and street stuff

The info he is saying he and his team planted is the daughter stuff

It’s really not that hard to understand..he clearly says it in the song

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Like Kiss said...

:francis:

jadakiss-not.gif

Got a feeling he about to get roc'd to sleep cuz he clearly don't wanna go the distance

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My sister brought an older man to Sunday dinner before. It was what it was :manny:

I know you stay in the house but if you jump off the porch every once in a while, you'll see that a lot of these young hoes LOVE older men.

Them men shouldn't touch them if they under the age of 18 tho and Drake needs to stay away from underage women. Even if it's innocent, it just ain't a good look. :manny:

My cousin did too and my uncle wasn’t going. I guess our families just different :manny: